“Last stop before going home.”
Review of La Cascada

La Cascada
Ranked #14 of 40 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Mexican
Delta, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Last stop before going home.”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

After hiking all day, we decided to grab a bote before going back home. Very glad we did! They weren't very busy, so we got right in. The food came our very quickly and you A LOT for your money! Very good food.

• Visited May 2014

Rockbridge, Ohio
“Adios”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We live in the area. We were big fans for about 2 years and went here frequently, At one time La Cascada was very good, then just good and the last time was border line poor. Not giving a "poor" rating based on my order was average but my husband's was poor but the time before it was reversed. Seems inconsistent cooks but the service has also slacked.

Visited January 2014
Caledonia, Ohio
“Worth the Stop”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The food here, was as good as any Mexican meal I've had, in Ohio. My youngest daughter LOVED the rice (she is very particular, when it comes to rice dishes), and we ALL enjoyed the entrees in our combo meals. I couldn't believe how much food you get, for $8.99... none of us were able to finish our plates.The chalupa was especially good, in my opinion. The soft tacos, while a bit heavy on the grease, were absolutely delicious!

• Visited March 2014
Logan, Ohio
“Very Yummy”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Food is always hot and plentiful. Great atmosphere and the mango margaritas are the best! The salsa is made fresh daily and reccomend the taco asada!

• Visited March 2014
Jamestown, California
“Wouldn't Bother”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

My family and I ate here on a Saturday night while staying at a cabin. The fact the place was 3/4 empty on a Saturday night should have been our first clue. We ordered cheese dip with our chips and the small bowl they brought it out in was barely half full. There couldn't have been 2oz. of cheese in it. The rice was mushy and almost had a Chinese fried rice/soy sauce flavor to it. The biggest ripoffs were our margaritas. While the flavor was fine, we paid $10 for "large" margaritas that were 75% ice. After I drank it, I poured 8 ounces of water back in the glass and it was full again. So basically we paid $10 for and ounce of tequila and a few ounces of sour mix. If you happen to be vacationing in Logan and think this this is anything like your favorite Mexican place back home; trust me, it's not!!

Been to La Cascada? Share your experiences!