“Always great!”

La Cascada
Ranked #17 of 41 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We've been here several times and find it to be the best Mexican food in the area. Portions are large, prices are reasonable and the food is always great. The service has always been excellent too, and they keep the place very clean.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

After hiking all day, we decided to grab a bote before going back home. Very glad we did! They weren't very busy, so we got right in. The food came our very quickly and you A LOT for your money! Very good food.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We live in the area. We were big fans for about 2 years and went here frequently, At one time La Cascada was very good, then just good and the last time was border line poor. Not giving a "poor" rating based on my order was average but my husband's was poor but the time before it was reversed. Seems inconsistent cooks but the service has also slacked.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

The food here, was as good as any Mexican meal I've had, in Ohio. My youngest daughter LOVED the rice (she is very particular, when it comes to rice dishes), and we ALL enjoyed the entrees in our combo meals. I couldn't believe how much food you get, for $8.99... none of us were able to finish our plates.The chalupa was especially good, in my opinion. The soft tacos, while a bit heavy on the grease, were absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Food is always hot and plentiful. Great atmosphere and the mango margaritas are the best! The salsa is made fresh daily and reccomend the taco asada!

Been to La Cascada? Share your experiences!