“Really nice people”

Holiday Inn Express Logan
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Logan
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Everything that you would want out of a hotel was here: very clean rooms, nice facility and good breakfast. The best thing about this hotel however, is the staff. Melinda, especially, was very kind and helpful. Really, everyone we encountered went above and beyond to make our stay a great one.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Michael R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Thank you for taking your time to fill out this review! I will be sure to share this review with Melinda! All of us here at the Holiday Inn Express Hocking Hills, try our best to make everyone feel at home when they stay with us!

Thank you again for the review and we look forward to your future stays with us!

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

I am very brand loyal to another hotel chain, but stayed here out of necessity. The hotel overall was very nice, clean and welcoming. The room was spacious. I had a king suite and it was set up pretty nice. The staff at check in was very friendly. My biggest complaint was the noise. I was in the first floor and kids seemed to be running wild up and down the halls. I didn't want to complain but I had hoped since my room was within earshot of the desk that someone would have intervened....no one did and they ran wild until about 11pm. I also had an adjoining room that the door between us seemed to move/slam at one time when the next room closed their door ~ that was a bit creepy. I was in the first floor an unfortunately the folks above me did not go to bed until after 2. I checked out the following morning around 6 am. I rang the bell and no one was around so obligated my things and came back in ~ still no one, so I just left. I found that to be odd. I would recommend this hotel if you are passing through Logan, just beware of room location and be ready for noise.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank GertieRN
Michael R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We apologize for any inconveniences that occurred during your stay. However we appreciate you letting us know the details of your stay. These kind of details help us train and better our hotel. We strive to create the best guest service possible and I will forward these comments onto the staff!

Thank you again for your time and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Good location to stay in logan.
Had a family member stay here ,and was a good experience real close to food and right off main drag easy to get here and is clean staff was also nice to work with. Also pool is clean rooms clean and had good breakfest that was free w your stay

• Stayed: July 2013
Michael R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you for taking your time to fill out this review! I am so happy to hear we were able to accommodate your family well! I am so glad we are in such a covenant area to see all the attractions!

Thank you again and we look forward to your future stays at the Hocking Hills Holiday Inn Express!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

A really friendly staff greets you in a clean and well-maintained facility. It's not exciting – – it is a Holiday Inn express after all – – but if you need someplace to put your head in a clean, and generally comfortable atmosphere then this is the only place in Logan. Breakfast was good and the attitude was great. I've been here 15 to 20 nights in of not had a bad experience in any of them

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Michael R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

Thank you for taking your time to fill out this review! We appreciate you taking your time to fill out this review! We are glad you had a good time and please never hesitate to give us suggestions on how to make your stays with us amazing!

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your futures stays with us!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast buffet. But don't expect a room fridge or microwave, or safe. As we had been traveling and purchasing different edibiles to take home, this was an inconvenience to us. It could have been provided if available and with an extra charge. If you are not staying in Logan keep going. The was the highest price we paid for a hotel along our travels without the in room conveniences of many other chains

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking your time to fill out this review! We appreciate you taking your time to fill out this review. We apologize for any inconvenience not having a fridge or microwave caused. We do have microwaves and fridges available upon request and can put them into your rooms when you need them. We also offer a safe at the front desk for any valuables you need to put away.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I was in a non-smoking king whirlpool room and it was super clean. The staff is very nice, the breakfast was good and the coffee was fresh all night.. I had to pay $204.00 after taxes. Super steep, but I made the reservation at the last minute. It's great that they allow pets...my dog kept me company and I had the type of room that I asked for and the first floor location I requested. One of the main reasons that I picked this hotel was because I could bring my dog. I think that many people these days are looking for pet friendly hotels.

There are two things that would have made my stay perfect. I was there to study, so I was using the internet. The Wi-Fi was really slow and I lost connection a lot. I eventually gave up on the internet....it was my phone and my computer. The other thing that would have been nice is if there were pay-per-view movies available.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for taking your time to fill out this review! We appreciate you taking your time to fill out this review! We apologize for not having pay-per view movies but we do offer HBO! We also are so glad to hear you were able to bring your pet with you into the hotel! Please let us know if you have other problems with the internet in your future stays with us so we can help you in any way we can!

Thank you again for your review and your stay at the Holiday Inn Express in the Hocking Hills

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We used this property as the stayover point for a local business trip. A Holiday Inn Express is a Holiday Inn Express. The room was clean, quiet and well maintained. Breakfast was free and was worth every cent we paid for it. Again, we found ourselves at a hotel with a broken hot tub, so that was disappointing. But all in all, it's certainly adequate and another decent place to stay along the highway.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking your time to fill out this review! We have great news: our whirlpool is up and running! It is open 24 hours a day! So please come down again and enjoy our facilities!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Logan
Baymont Inn & Suites Logan
Hampton Inn Lancaster
Hampton Inn Lancaster
#1 of 5 in Lancaster
Ohio University Inn & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Lancaster
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Athens
Fairfield Inn & Suites Athens

Been to Holiday Inn Express Logan? Share your experiences!