“This my kind of pizza, excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza Crossing

Pizza Crossing
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, Ohio
“This my kind of pizza, excellent service!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

This is the best pizza that can be found within a one hour radius, hands down! I am a pizza geek. I drive out of my way just to try different pizza! I do not even live in Logan. This was a pizza place I drove out of my way to get to just to give it a try. I am so glad that I did. I live in a town about 40 minutes away. This is the only pizza we eat. We have many pizza options in our town and not one of them is good. This pizza is in the classic central Ohio style which is thin crust and cut into squares. The toppings are plentiful, the sauce very well flavored and the crust is just how I like it. Thin but not so thin it's like a bland saltine, it's good. If you are in the area or just passing by on Rt. 33, take the exit at 93 and give this pizza a try. You won't be disappointed. I have only ordered it take out, they are punctual and always have excellent, excellent customer service with smiles and thank you every single time. They run the back of house like a fine oiled machine, I counted 20 people behind the counter on a Friday night pumping out these pizzas. I like the look of the dining area, like a classic eat in pizza place, very casual that serves beer. If I lived in Logan I would be a regular for sure. I have only eaten the pizza so I can't speak for other menu items. I want some of this pizza right now!

Visited September 2013

“Very Good!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Great pizza and subs. Very friendly service and the prices were very reasonable. The only bad thing I experienced here was the tea was not good that day. Certainly the best restaurant I have eaten at while in Logan. Recommended!

• Visited July 2013
Chicago
“acceptable pizza”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I live in the Chicago area where there is no comparable pizza anywhere in the world. Pizza Crossing was fine for the area it was in, I asked for extra extra sauce, and it was enough, so if I hadn't it may have been very dry pizza. Cookies were also good. Carried out in 15 minutes :).

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank skibran
Cleveland, Ohio
“Excellent Pizza Place”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We had this for lunch following the good rating on Tripadvisor. We had the Supreme Meat and only ate 1/3 of it. HUGE! We got the house salads also. They serve beer and have a separate bar area although I did not have any cold brew. They have a nice looking variety on their menu. I would recommend.

• Visited August 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Our favorite pizza!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We only live here during the summer & wait all year to have this pizza. Yummy! Their Italian sub & garlic breadsticks are great too. This place is always packed, so we usually do take out.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Pizza Crossing? Share your experiences!