“Nothing special here”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We visit the hocking hills area at least once a year and we wanted pizza but wanted to try something different than pizza hut or little Ceasers... so I did read the reviews and it was between The Pizza Crossing or Bobs Pizza. We decided Pizza crossing but prob wont be back. The crust taste like cardboard..the first thing I said to my husband was that it taste like a frozen pizza you would buy at the store. The service was just ok our server acted like she didn't want to wait on us which obviously she did not seems halfway through our meal we had a different server. It was just my husband and I not like it was a big obnoxious group or anything. Even if it was the end of her shift she could've been a little nicer... sooo next time we will try Bobs Pizza House!

2  Thank thunder98

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Place was almost empty, but all tables were dirty. My boyfriend got sick after their wings. Waitress was too busy in conversation with her friends than in us.

2  Thank OlgaW007
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My wife and I were craving pizza during our trip to Hocking Hills. I wanted something other than the other brands that were in the area and we decided to take a chance on Pizza Crossing. I was a bit intimidated with the price of the pizzas, but typically smaller local chains are a bit more than national cookie cutter chains.

My wife chose the BBQ chicken and I got a plain cheese. Hers was baked to perfection and although mine was a bit crispier than I like it was still delicious. We both had smalls and took quite a while to finish them. The crust was delicious and the sauce and cheese were above average for my tastes. When we visit Hocking Hills we will definitely put this on our list of food choices again.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The pizza is the best pizza I have ever tasted! A family restaurant, where soft drinkers can go and refill as many times they want. Beer, draft and bottle along with is also for sale. Salads are an extra treat.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

This pizza place is very good and the atmosphere is nice. The pizza is about the best in town and prices are on par with what you would expect them to be. The other dinners they are are so big I had to take the rest of mine home. Overall I would recommend this place to others.

Been to Pizza Crossing? Share your experiences!