“Spa experience was sub-par”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Spa at Cedar Falls
Ranked #2 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Logan
Reviewed 22 April 2013

My family was staying in the area to celebrate my dad's birthday when a few of us ventured to the spa. Originally the spa said they could only handle three appointments but then called back and said they could handle four. Well I'm not sure who they recruited to be a massage therapist for the day but my massage was the worst I've ever received. Not the quality that I was expecting...especially because the inn and restaurant have such good ratings. None of us were asked eat type of pressure we wanted and when I asked for an emphasis on my neck and shoulders my neck was neglected completely and the massage therapist barely touched my shoulders. Sorely disappointed!

4  Thank mego1216

Been to The Spa at Cedar Falls? Share your experiences!