“Canoeing Anyone”

75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Canoeing Anyone”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Check out the Hocking Hills Canoe Livery Station. Nice group of people and they provide a friendly service to the canoers. Discounts available on their websites for Sunday trip. Can take the one or two hour excursions but there's no rush. I would try the A trip and just take your time floating and meandering down the river. Relaxing and most enjoyable.

1 Thank BuckeyeBob44471

Dayton, OH
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good time”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The staff was great, helpful and friendly. My boyfriend and I did the short route in a kayak. It was a short bus trip up river to the launch site. The equipment was clean and not smelly. The river was a bit dirty and it wasn't very scenic. I had a great time and I'm glad we went, but I just wasn't that impressed with the river itself. There is so much beauty in the area, I just expected more. There wasn't anyone at the end to help us get onshore, but that's ok we're quite willing and capable...others may not be though.

1 Thank palmbreeze02
Marietta, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great place with great staff!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Husband and I took a day trip for a day of "cabrewing". We had a great time! From start to finish every staff member that we encountered was not only helpful, but friendly and had a smile on their face. Clean bathrooms, well maintained equipment, and wonderful prices. We are already planning a large group over night trip for later this summer!!

1 Thank Mandy M
East Liverpool, Ohio, United States
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Some peace and quiet and family time. ”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Was looking for a nice place to stay while we were in Hocking Hills and came upon this place. The staff was great, love the cabin and the shower house was right next to us and was very clean. Did the 7 mile canoe trip and it was fun and relaxing. Best family time together and to get away from everything for awhile.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“HOT!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We couldn't take the actual canoe trip on the river because of so much rain before we came so they took us to the lake which was a nice canoe ride even though it was extremely hot.

Visited July 2013