“Family horseback ride”

Happy Trails Horseback Riding
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Our family of twelve took a horseback ride at Happy Trails on Saturday July 19th. Everyone there was friendly and very knowledgeable about horses. Our ride was not boring at all, but rather followed a trail that went up and down fairly steep hills. The scenery was beautiful. I rode Atticus, and he was the perfect horse for me. I would recommend Happy Trails to anyone in the Logan area wanting to go horseback riding.

1  Thank Sherry L

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

My fiancee and I had a great time here. Trinity was our guide. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and took time to cater to us "beginners." The trails she took us on were perfect, the horses "bo" and "penny" were calm and easy going, the scenery was amazing, and we really couldn't have asked for anything better! If your in this neck of the woods you gotta try this place! Rich and Sandy

2  Thank richmonroe50
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We ride when we travel but this was our 8 year olds first ride on her own. She was right behind McKenzie on Buddy and my wife had Excalibur and I had Atticus. Perfect horses for all of us. We had a group of 9 including us. We socialized the whole time. The ride was hilly in areas, went through a creek and stopped a couple of times to explain sights. I highly recommend this place, horses look good and well taken care of. No hay bellies and they were all happy. Tip these folks as we did, it isn't required but Charlie took the time to shake my hand and thank me. That tells me these folks appreciate it and are real people just like us. Everyone working there was very social too. If you guys at Happy Trails read this, keep up the good work. We will ride again next time we are here. NOTE: I did read no one under 7 rides alone. There was a weight limit too. Make sure you read the web site and make reservations. They turned a lot of people away while we waited to ride because they were booked solid.

4  Thank KIOhioGuy
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My kids and I loved our horseback ride. Our guide lead us on a trail that winded up a wooded hill, through huge walls of rock up to the top. We were able to dismount and walk around to see and photograph the Table Top Rock Formation. Very cool. The last geological survey anticipated that the "table top" rock will most likely fall with 3-5 years. Very beautiful scenary and thrilling ride. Will visit them again.

3  Thank Cherrie J
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I was surprised that this was not just a ride about through simple, boring trails. We went on horse trails that took us up and down steep inclines and deep into the park. It was fun for me, a seasoned rider. The horses and the staff were friendly and helpful.

2  Thank larismelmom