“Nope”

Logan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nope”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I feel as tho I'm a highly credible source because I'm the leading real estate agent in hocking county my names Dennis and I just want to say the chicken here was terrible I mean absolutely terrible I wouldn't eat it if it was the last thing on earth
Dennis real estate

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Dmoney11

Union Furnace, Ohio
“Check your order before you leave!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2012

The last three times that I have been here, something had been forgotten. I had ordered a chicken filet, but they didn't have one and said it would be 5 min. Well that was fine with me. In the mean time, they dished up my son's order and my mashed potatoes, gravey and coleslaw. We had the order to eat there. I waited for my chicken, but it wasn't up yet. Finally my son went to place another order to go for his dad. It was ordered and he got the order while I was still waiting to finish my dinner. I finally went up there and they had forgotten to put the order in!!! They did give me my money back, but I ended up going to Wendy's to get myself some chili as an entree!

Another time I had gotten my meal to go and as I was ready to leave the parking lot, they had forgotten my biscuits, so I went back through the drive through again.

This last time we had ordered a couple of meal deals that we were suppose to get biscuits with. My son had already driven home and it wasn't until then that we had discovered them missing. So be aware of everything! Food is good though, just poor servers.

Visited April 2012

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!