“Enjoyed it very much!”

Hocking Hills Dining Lodge
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pizza
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Hocking Hills State Park, next to Old Man's Cave. Chef owned and operated. All from scratch, real food featuring local and Ohio ingredients. Family friendly prices. Extensive craft beer list as well as wines from the region. Banquet and meeting space for up to 300. Outdoor patio overlooking the pool. *CLOSED* Due to fire. We will open again when the lodge is rebuilt! Please visit our Lake Hope Lodge in the meantime!
Cleveland, Ohio
“Enjoyed it very much!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had a late lunch here and really enjoyed it! The food was great. I had the sirloin steak and loved it. The view was amazing. The service was kind of slow to start with but the waitress got a bit more attentive once the food arrived. We went back the next day but they were only offering the buffet so we decided not to stay. We would totally go back.

Barnesville
“Good eats.”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I chose pizza and we didn't regret it at all. It was amazing. Our server was great and so was the view from our table. Decent prices as well.

Toledo, Ohio
“GREAT VEGETARIAN OPTIONS AND PIZZA YUM!!!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I went to Hocking Hills with my own food, in fear I would not find a good vegetarian meal. Boy was I wrong! I had the best vacation meal ever at the Hocking Hills Dining Lodge and my boyfriend had the best pizza of his life! Not only did we receive great service, we went back the next day, 40 minutes after closing and they opened their doors for us and made us a pizza to go! I have never encountered friendlier people, actually whistling while they worked! It was amazing! VERY VERY HIGH STARS HERE!)

Lakewood, Ohio
“Loved the food”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Several vegetarian items and good stuff for the meat eaters, too. The service was excellent and the restaurant was extremely clean.

Visited May 2014
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
“The Sunday Brunch was excellent !”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I loved the roast beef, and the cheesy scalloped potatoes. The blueberry cobbler was warm & to die for. The price was good and our group would defintley go back.

Visited May 2014