“Delicious”

Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fine dining experience in the Hocking Hills of southeastern Ohio. Located on the Inn property in its original 1840′s log cabins, the Inn restaurant seats 45 people in the two log cabins and features a large, seasonal outdoor dining area. Full Country Breakfast is included with any overnight stay. Lunch is available to the public 11:30am-1:30pm. Offerings include a variety of homemade soups, salads and sandwiches as well as ‘to go’ brown bag lunches. Three course fine dining is available by reservation. Dinner guests may arrive one-half hour prior to dinner to enjoy an early glass of wine or a mug of cold beer while chatting in the tavern with other guests Sunday through Saturday.
Reviewed 23 March 2014

The food was superb and the wait staff very knowledgeable about the area. I would ditch the Jenni's ice cream for Grater's or Haagen Dasz though!

Ellen G, Owner at Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Delighted you loved our food. Even happier you found our staff to be helpful and knowledgeable about the area. We pride ourselves on excellent hospitality.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

My husband brought me here for my birthday. It was so god! We will come back soon. Want to stay here as well, now. Staff is very friendly & knowledgeable of what they are serving. Price is very good for food that you get! Can't wait to come back!!!

Ellen G, Owner at Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

We do have the best staff ever! So, glad you agree. When you come to stay next time, a free breakfast will be included, more yummy food!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

The Inn at Cedar Falls is a great place to have lunch but dinner is pricey. Parking is across the road. When you pay you must exit the restaurant and go to gift shop. the restaurant is nicely furnished, white tablecloths. The serving staff is friendly.

Ellen G, Owner at Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

We appreciate your kind words. Just to clarify, starting March 7, we will be open daily for lunch from 11:30-1:30 with a full menu. On March 12, we will introduce our new spring dinner menu. Reservations are required for dinner.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

My husband and I go here every anniversary and my birthday. The food is magnificent, the log cabin atmosphere is charming, and the service is friendly and extremely competent. Their menu changes seasonally and the options are not overwhelming but will satisfy anyone in your party, whether they are seafood lovers, meat and potatoes lover or vegetarian. I can recommend the Inn very highly!

Ellen G, Owner at Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Delighted to hear you celebrate both your birthday and anniversary with us every year. It sounds like our outstanding hospitality and wholesome food, keep you coming back!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I ate two breakfasts and two dinners as the Inn at Cedar Falls Restaurant when I stayed at the inn for two nights in order to participate in the Hocking Hills Winter Hike (held this year on January 18). The restaurant is in an old log cabin and has a pleasant early American ambiance. The food was absolutely wonderful. The breakfasts were hardy and delicious, and the dinners were elegant and exquisite. I had venison medallions one night and filet mignon the next, and both were cooked to perfection. The salads, vegetables, and desserts were all excellent, too. The chef was friendly and approachable, and the servers were all very friendly and efficient. I had a wonderful dining experience during my stay at the inn.

Our hearty breakfasts are always included in your night's stay. It's one of the many free amenities that sets us apart from other cabin accommodations. Delighted to hear our staff was wonderful.

Been to Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Restaurant? Share your experiences!