“Delish”

Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fine dining experience in the Hocking Hills of southeastern Ohio. Located on the Inn property in its original 1840′s log cabins, the Inn restaurant seats 45 people in the two log cabins and features a large, seasonal outdoor dining area. Full Country Breakfast is included with any overnight stay. Lunch is available to the public 11:30am-1:30pm. Offerings include a variety of homemade soups, salads and sandwiches as well as ‘to go’ brown bag lunches. Three course fine dining is available by reservation. Dinner guests may arrive one-half hour prior to dinner to enjoy an early glass of wine or a mug of cold beer while chatting in the tavern with other guests Sunday through Saturday.
Reviewed 24 June 2014

What a find! It was close to our cabin and was a delicious option at the end of the day. It was a little pricier than what I expected, but my meal was worth it. They change their menu yearly and they have different vegetable and soup options daily. The dinner menu starts off somewhere around twenty. I had the scallops which were delicious and my boyfriend was a little less impressed with his chicken. Quiet, beautiful setting in a gorgeous cabin. I would recommend reservations. We didn't have any, but we came before the dinner rush and were able to be seated. Service was excellent!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is a very charming restaurant in a perfect location between Cedar Falls and Old Man's Cave. You can dine either in or out and both are simply charming. I had their chicken salad sandwich which was the best I have ever had and I have had a lot of very good chicken salad sandwiches. My husband had the tuna salad which he also said was good but mine was better. Their ice tea is very good.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

What a wonderful way to end the perfect vacation. I highly recommend Inn at Cedar Falls Restaurant. The food, service and ambiance was impeccable. Very personal service with Filet Mignon that melts in your mouth! This will be a definite destination any time we return to the Hocking Hills area.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

The service at the Inn and its restaurant is both personal and professional. The staff consistently goes above and beyond expectations. The breakfast here is exceptional and our dinner was also very good. The menu is not extensive, but it includes some creative twists. It's nice to see that there are no charges for tea/coffee. Much of the produce is grown on site and is very fresh.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

My husband and I have been coming here for years and loved it. The restaurant is beautiful and quaint. Our bread and wine was very good. However, the rest of our meal was bland. My husband's mashed potatoes were stiff with no flavor. Also, we were there for over an hour and a half. We hadn't ordered an appetizer or dessert. It took over twenty minutes just to bring out the salad. This really bothers me because we always loved this place. It is way over priced for the quality and flavor of food. This is a real shame.

1  Thank Theresa09
Ellen G, Owner at Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us. I apologize that our food service was not up to what you normally expect each time you visit. Also, I am sorry that the entree was not to your satisfaction. I have discussed your concerns with our chef so we can work on these issues. We hope you will return and give us another try. What's most important to me is that you are happy while you are here dining with us. If for any reason you are not, please let us know at the time of service so we can take care of any problems immediately as we hope you return time and time again.

Been to Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Restaurant? Share your experiences!