My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. If you looked up tranquility in the dictionary.....you would find The Inn and Spa at Cedar Falls. We were In one of the cabins; which was down home rustic with modern conveniences. Breakfast was absolutely scrumptious, something for everyone, and no reason to leave the property for dinner as the food at the Inn was fabulous! Ellen our innkeeper was always around making sure that her guests were happy. Wonderful place to escape to, especially knowing that there isn't any cell service or wifi in the cabins......just peacefulness. When you want or need cell/wifi service, it is available in the main lodge. I also enjoyed my facial at the Spa......we will go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hearty breakfast is included with every stay. Enjoy a fine dining experience in a relaxed setting after a long hike in the Hocking Hills. The restaurant is located on the Inn grounds in an 1840s log cabin. The kitchen is open style so guest may watch their meals being prepared. During the peak season months of spring until late fall, we are open from 11:30am until 1:30pm for lunch. During the winter months, we are only open on Saturdays and Sundays on holiday weekends. Dinner reservations are required and available from 5:30pm until 8:45pm. Reconnect with yourself with a relaxing spa treatment in our unique destination spa. Plan your next corporate retreat and business meeting in the Gathering Place with WIFI and all your AV needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn And Spa At Cedar Falls
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Hotel Logan
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Logan, Ohio