We've discovered our new go-to destination for a relaxing, wonderful time away. We spent two nights in the Bobwhite Room. Every possible detail had been thought of. It's a gorgeous spot--and the meals are delicious. It's a hiker's paradise, and the Inn itself is the best we've ever stayed in. No phones or TV--best sleep we've had in a long time--softest sheets too. Can't wait to go back--we're telling all our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hearty breakfast is included with every stay. Enjoy a fine dining experience in a relaxed setting after a long hike in the Hocking Hills. The restaurant is located on the Inn grounds in an 1840s log cabin. The kitchen is open style so guest may watch their meals being prepared. During the peak season months of spring until late fall, we are open from 11:30am until 1:30pm for lunch. During the winter months, we are only open on Saturdays and Sundays on holiday weekends. Dinner reservations are required and available from 5:30pm until 8:45pm. Reconnect with yourself with a relaxing spa treatment in our unique destination spa. Plan your next corporate retreat and business meeting in the Gathering Place with WIFI and all your AV needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Hotel Logan
- The Inn And Spa At Cedar Falls
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Logan, Ohio