“Very Nice Place”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Our 1st visit was July 26, 2014 ( Saturday)

Great Service ~ Great Food ! Very Good Prices
Try it you'll love this place

Bonus...On Saturdays 6 pm to 9 pm they have free entertainment
It was Tenessa & David Acoustic ...perfect way to relax and dine.

The Chocolate Mint Pie is W O N D E R F U L !

Thank Bettylynn Farka... F
Write a ReviewReviews (1,064)

Reviewed 27 July 2014

People who love BBQ this is a recommended place. Food is fresh and delicious. the Variety of sauces they serve with food is good. and last but not least this is place is not pricey.... $$

1  Thank Pavan0725
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My family and I ventured to Millstone during our visit to Old Man's Cave and the service was an all-out enjoyment!! The food was so tasty and the staff were so friendly that we couldn't resist coming back to this BBQ paradise!! I am looking forward to going back again soon, and I hope that anyone who passes through Logan stops here!!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

My husband and I were visiting Hocking Hills for our one year anniversary. We have been here before and we always get great food and service. We went on wing night and the wings were delicious! They even came with onion straws! I ordered a beef brisket sandwich. The brisket was tender and seasoned but did not have any sauce on it which was surprising. You needed a knife and fork to eat it so you definitely had enough food! The prices are reasonable and the service was good. It is probably one of the better restaurants in the area for the price. We will be back!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Experience was wonderful. Great service and even better food. Portion sizes were large and the little corn muffins were tasty! I would eat there again!

Been to Millstone Restaurant Smoked BBQ? Share your experiences!