We stayed for 2 nights in the Macbeth cottage. Very charming place however there were 2 issues. One being the toilet would not flush most of the time without having to mess with it and the other is after one of us showered we ran out of hot water. Next morning, no hot water as well. My birthday weekend was tainted by these things because it caused tension and an evening ruined. Nice place but it does need alot of maintenance. Will not be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landoll's Mohican Castle provides a boutique hotel experience in central Ohio. The Castle contains 11 uniquely designed suites with fine furnishings that fit the style of an old world castle. In addition, there are four adjoining suites in a separate building called the Highland Suites. Finally, there are two free-standing cottages. The Highlands and cottages have been built to fit the theme of the large suite rooms that are featured in the Castle. The Castle Event Center is the largest of its kind in the Mohican-Loudonville area, seating up to 200 people in banquet-style seating. The Event Center and The Copper Mug Bar & Grille restaurant recently hosted a filming by a Gordon Ramsay television show. The result of this experience was a complete redesign of the menu for the restaurant and wedding events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Landoll's Mohican Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landoll`s Mohican Castle Hotel Loudonville
- Landolls Mohican Castle Loudonville