Very nice out-of-the-way place to stay. We enjoyed our stay and our dinner. Love the castle and our room. Nice winding wooden staircases. Bed was comfortable. Tub with jets was relaxing. Nice to have a little kitchenette, was able to put my food in the refrigerator and bring it home the next day. Even though it was winter we just happended to hit a sixty degree day and it was so nice a quiet to walk the path at night and then go out on our little porch and look at the starry sky. Unexpectedly was the blueberry castle jam - delicious!!!! Glad they sold it, I am enjoying it now on ritz crackers...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landoll's Mohican Castle provides a boutique hotel experience in central Ohio. The Castle contains 11 uniquely designed suites with fine furnishings that fit the style of an old world castle. In addition, there are four adjoining suites in a separate building called the Highland Suites. Finally, there are two free-standing cottages. The Highlands and cottages have been built to fit the theme of the large suite rooms that are featured in the Castle. The Castle Event Center is the largest of its kind in the Mohican-Loudonville area, seating up to 200 people in banquet-style seating. The Event Center and The Copper Mug Bar & Grille restaurant recently hosted a filming by a Gordon Ramsay television show. The result of this experience was a complete redesign of the menu for the restaurant and wedding events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Landoll's Mohican Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landoll`s Mohican Castle Hotel Loudonville
- Landolls Mohican Castle Loudonville