We absolutely loved our stay at Landoll's Mohican Castle! The rooms were very clean (thank you Sara at Landoll's Mohican Castle), MedEvil/Celtic beautiful decor, loved the heated bathroom floor, King bed & fireplace, private, & quiet. We loved how serene & beautiful the surroundings of the Castle are. The restaurant was very beautiful log cabin with excellent food & service. We will definitely be back for a longer stay. Thank you, Jewel & Garry ( The Real Live Mr. Magoo)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landoll's Mohican Castle provides a boutique hotel experience in central Ohio. The Castle contains 11 uniquely designed suites with fine furnishings that fit the style of an old world castle. In addition, there are four adjoining suites in a separate building called the Highland Suites. Finally, there are two free-standing cottages. The Highlands and cottages have been built to fit the theme of the large suite rooms that are featured in the Castle. The Castle Event Center is the largest of its kind in the Mohican-Loudonville area, seating up to 200 people in banquet-style seating. The Event Center and The Copper Mug Bar & Grille restaurant recently hosted a filming by a Gordon Ramsay television show. The result of this experience was a complete redesign of the menu for the restaurant and wedding events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Landoll's Mohican Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landoll`s Mohican Castle Hotel Loudonville
- Landolls Mohican Castle Loudonville