“Fantastic!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Loudonville
The Blackfork Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 3 Loudonville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Stayed an the Blackfork Inn annex (house across the street) during the Loudonville street fair. Good price, clean, great hospitality, excellent hosts, great location, delicious breakfasts (when we woke before noon) what more can be said? I am hesitant to even review to let this secret out about our new home away from home!

Thanks Todd and Cheryl!

Dave / Kimberley

Room Tip: Any room at the inn!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TexasDave1832
There are newer reviews for The Blackfork Inn Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 12 July 2012

Staying at the Blackfork Inn was like stepping back in time.The beautiful antique furniture shows an era gone by. Walking into each room gives an insight of what life would on been like in 1856.
The bedrooms are very inviting with elegant decor , from the bathrobes waiting to be put on to the little gifts of soaps, the sheets are so soft it was a pleasure to slip between them after a day of shopping in Loudonville and surrounding towns. Everything was thought of for my comfort,
Setting my own time for breakfast to be served was a treat. Todd fixed the most delicious meal from the bowl of fruit to warm muffins ,the French toast, sausage patties, OJ, and coffee what more could you want,
Sitting of the front porch looking down on the flower garden in a lovely quiet neighborhood was wonderful, even the herringbone brick sidewalk takes you back in time,
This was my first time in a B&B , Cheryl and Todd made it something I will never forget ,They gave of themselves in serves and conversation , We shared a few good laughs that made me feel right at home.
Cheryl and Todd I wish you the best and can't wait to come back to Blackfork Inn, Thank You,,, Judy Edgar,

Room Tip: Trust Todd and Cheryl to give you the best room for your needs
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Judy E
Reviewed 2 June 2012

Great history in the home, clean and well looked after. The inn-keepers were friendly and welcoming and we loved the soap selections they had in the rooms. Breakfast was fantastic and our room was charming. The rooms are priced right - a must stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aaron D
Reviewed 3 February 2012

My wife and I spent our first anniversary in the Landmark Suit of the Blackfork in. When we arrived we were greeted by our hosts Todd and Cheryl who were very welcoming and friendly. Their hospitality is second to none. They were very flexible about breakfast and Todd is an excellent cook. Since it was off season, they offered to let us walk about the houses and see what the other rooms were like. The photos on their website don't do the houses justice. Each room is stately and beautiful, and despite the age and deep history of the houses they are startlingly up to date on plumbing and comfort though there are no televisions, which is only fitting for the atmosphere.
As a whole my wife and I had a wonderful time at the Landmark Suit. My wife and I took advantage of the romantic setting and the gas fire place in the master bedroom, which contains many wonderful pieces of furniture and a beautiful four post king-size bed. The fireplace is easy to operate, and since this was our first anniversary they had a card and bottle of wine waiting for us. The bathroom and claw foot tub are equally generous in size. Both my wife and I were able to fit in the tub with no problems. Needless to say, I was impressed by size and beauty. Last the sitting room in the Landmark Suit is also very impressive and there is a small table as well as coffee and keurig available in that room as well as in the bottom floor suit and in the dining area of the main house. All in all, when I walked into each of the houses I felt like I was walking into another time and place. That and the hospitality of our hosts made our stay priceless.

Room Tip: If going for romance, spare no expense and go for the hallmark suit. A larg bath tub, gas fireplace...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adam W
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I'm from Ashland, Ohio...and I went to HS with innkeepers Todd and Cheryl Brown...I've been to Loudonville MANY times to enjoy Mohican State Park's natural wonders. We stayed, my whole family, on the way back home to Cincinnati, after visiting relatives in Ashland. Todd and Cheryl are new to this innkeeping thing...but you'd NEVER have known. The antiques and decor is FLAWLESS Victorian...complete with silk, european wall paper, and books EVERYWHERE! Hot breakfast included, comfy beds, temperature PERFECT in the middle of winter...my sons slept well as well. And, of course, there is the charm of Cheryl, and the cooking of Todd to help keep you warm. Tea and coffee on demand...wonderful conversation, and old-time comfort and relaxation! Thanks Todd and Cheryl.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 21 July 2011

This was our first stay at Blackfork Inn. We needed a relaxing get-a-way. The innkeeper offered to upgrade our room at no-charge since there were only two other couples staying. We ended up in the second floor suite in the annex. Loved everything about it. Had a wonderful and affordable dinner at the Main Street Cafe as suggested by the owner. We plan on coming back.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2010

We have been staying at The Blackfork Inn for many, many years, now--as best we can recall, at least about 16 or so--and can't imagine visiting anywhere remotely in that area of Ohio without making an effort to stay there!
Sue Gorisek, the Innkeeper, is the most gracious, thoughtful and generous of hosts, not to mention kind, warm, friendly and giving of her time and attention in the midst of managing a very busy venue of guests . She is most accommodating as to arrival, departure, breakfast times and any other scheduling needs for her guests. The rooms (all with in-suite baths) are extremely clean and fresh, and are just irresistable. (Here we would like to put in a special word for Sandy, who helps Sue too.) The breasfast fare is always super-fresh, locally-produced, inventive, perfectly prepared and beautifully presented. We are each day ever torn between adventuring out into the Mohican and Amish countries in the area, and just staying in to rest, read the good books all about, enjoy the sunny, welcoming ambiance and abounding comforts afforded.
In short, needless to say, we always and ever just hate to leave, and cannot wait to return!! We cannot compliment recommend The Blackfork Inn highly enough! You will be SO glad you did! --Pleasant Ridge, Michigan

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Loudonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71
Mohican Lodge and Conference Center
Mohican Little Brown Inn
Mohican Little Brown Inn
#1 of 3 in Loudonville

Been to The Blackfork Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!