“Hilton Garden Inn”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Loveland
Bellevue, United States
“Hilton Garden Inn”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We stayed at your hotel with a friends wedding group. I loved your hotel. The desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I found the décor in the lobby very appealing. It was very comfortable and inviting. The young gentleman who checked me in was wonderful and accommodating, as we requested an early check in time and I was feeling under the weather when we arrived. The rooms were clean and the entire place had a quaint cozy feel. I told my husband it was the most enjoyable hotel experience we have had in a long time. Everything was fantastic and I hope to stay at a Hilton Garden Inn again. It will be the hotel I look for next time we travel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Nate B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy that your group chose us to host the wedding party and that we were able to take care of you quickly during check in. We hope to see you again on your next trip!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Bardstown, United States
Reviewed 26 September 2013

The room was not clean at all there was hair in the tub, and all over the bathroom floor, the bathroom mirror was disgusting. The fridge was not working we had to remove it from the cabinet to see that it was unplugged. The bed looked dirty and the staff was unfriendly. I could not get over the rudeness of the house keeping staff in the hallways.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Amanda A
Nate B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Thank you for leaving a review. We want to apologize for your experience. It is not the typical response that we have from our guest, as seen by our other reviews. We will use this as a training tool and do hope that you give us another chance when you are in town.
Waterford, United States
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Our trip was last minute w/no reservations. The hotel staff was quick and efficient in getting us a room w/breakfast. The room was very clean, as was the hotel. The breakfast buffet was very good. Thank You for the excellent service

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Nate B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. We are happy that we could accommodate your needs in an efficient manner. We look forward to having you as our guest again!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This hotel is very very clean. The room was huge for the money. I'm guessing that's because I got a room for disabled people (only room option left when I booked). The internet service had a great connection with fast browsing speeds. I would stay here again as well as recommend it to others.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the kind words and will be sure to share them with the team. See you on your next trip to Cincinnati!
Savannah, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We recently traveled from Savannah Georgia to attend my class reunion. We normally stay at Hilton Garden Inns. We enjoyed our stay, the staff was very friendly and helpful. However, the cleaning staff didn't do a very good job of cleaning our room. The bathroom looked like it the tub and toilet was never cleaned, just fresh towels put out. Overall, though, it wasn't too bad. We would stay here again, very close to our friends and relatives.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Nate B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Thank you for leaving a review and for being our guest. We apologize for the perception that you had in the bathroom area and have addressed it with the team. We hope to see you on your next trip.
Phoenix
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I was recently traveling to attend a wedding in the greater Cincinnati area. The Hilton Garden Inn was recommended by local residents of Lovland who are my friends. I enjoyed my stay there and found the staff very helpful. I felt that this hotel is overpriced by about 15% given the location and facilities. However, I would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. We appreciate you choosing us on your travels. Please tell your friend thank you for the recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again!
Ashland, Ohio
Reviewed 6 September 2013

When I went to my room after checking in, someone else's belongings were in the room. I was given a key to someone else's room. I left immediately, but this raises a lot of concerns about safety and possible robbery. This is not what I would expect from a Hilton property.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Roger B
Thank you for writing a review. We want to apologize for the confusion, as your name was tied to multiple reservations via your booking agent. Our team has gone over the procedure and want to thank you for your patience. We hope to see you on your future travels.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Loveland
Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati Blue Ash
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati Northeast-Milford
Comfort Inn Northeast
Comfort Inn Northeast
#24 of 52 in Cincinnati
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Sharonville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast? Share your experiences!