“Awesome B&B package”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Loveland
Canton, Ohio
“Awesome B&B package”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Loved the breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Great location for getting around where we needed to be. Visiting family and it was close so they could come to see us at the hotel. Gave us the room that we had requested.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Nate B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review. We are happy that you enjoyed one of our greatest benefits, the cooked to order breakfast! Our staff appreciates the kind words and we hope to see you on your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Mt Vernon, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was my companies "recommended" hotel and for good reason. The company rate was good, but the service and the staff were great. Anything that I needed they were happy to help. I realized that I forgot my razor, and went down to the front desk to buy one. To my suprise I was given 2 for free.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for leaving a review. We are very happy to have your company staying with us! We hope to see you again soon.
Huntington, WV, United States
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I would have given this hotel a very good rating across the board but for one thing -- the bath tub. The location is convenient to the highway, the employees were exceptionally friendly and helpful and the rest of the accommodations were as I would hope. The check-in experience was great and I just went to the room and before long went to bed. I got a decent night's sleep and got up the next morning, ready to get cleaned up and hit the road. That's when I first looked into the tub, which had some of its enamel paint (if that's the proper term) breaking/flaking away and also had several hairs in it. If I had noticed this the night before (lesson learned) I would have asked to be moved to another room or for it to at least be cleaned again. As it was I was on a schedule and just dealt with it. Other than that, it was all I would hope for. But a dirty tub just isn't something that I want to deal with. I will say that the employees were so friendly and helpful that if I had noticed the tub when I first checked in that they would have tried to remedy the situation.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to leave a response. We will use this as a training tool for our staff. We are happy that you felt at home during your stay and hope to see you again.
Cleveland, Oh
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is a great example of a HGI ...a chain I am beginning to rely on for consistent quality and fine service. Room quiet and cozy. Full breakfast was offered for $ but coffee always out. Desk folks responsive.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for the review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and were able to make use of some of our many amenities. We hope to see you again next time!
NEW ALBANY
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Our experience at the Hilton Garden Inn was great. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was courteous and knowledgeable. The value and service was excellent. Would stay again. Nice location. Good parking, right outside the door.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Nate B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
We want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy that you had a great stay and we do hope to see you again on your next time through.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed at this Hilton while in town for a meditation retreat in nearby Loveland, OH. This hotel is inviting, clean and comfortable with a friendly and helpful staff! I highly recommend staying here if you're in this area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for leaving a very nice review. We are happy that you chose to be our guest and hope that you had a very peaceful stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.
Downers Grove, Illinois
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I slept SO well in this hotel and so did my whole family. The bed was so comfortable and I did not want to get out of it. The room was nice and clean. Staff were nice and decor was lovely. Swimming pool was not that warm as we wanted. Overall, we had a great stay and we would come back.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Nate B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Thank you for writing a review and for being our guest. We are happy that your entire family had a pleasant stay and a nice night's sleep. We do hope to see you again on your future travels.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Loveland
Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford
Holiday Inn Express Milford
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati-Mason
Cincinnati Marriott Northeast
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast? Share your experiences!