“Terrific on all levels”

Pronto!
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Ate here last night August 16, 2014 before a rocksino concert. I never write reviews, but this was great food and reasonably priced for a chef-prepared meal. I had the pappardelle and lamb ragu. Outstanding. Just the right amount of italian spice and not too much SODIUM!!!! Yay! Husband had the mahi mahi special, awesome. Carrot cake awesome. Wine was reasonable, too. Service by Phil terrific. I like their spiel regarding how the source and make their food.
Never mind the odd location, it's fine. Will return and spread the word to friends in the area.

1  Thank LynnMarieP
There are newer reviews for Pronto!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I could go on and on with nothing but positive notes about our first trip here but I won't, LOL.

What I will say is this: If your looking for EXCELLENT, almost chef's quality choices along with top qualtiy service, look no further that Pronto! They offer 4 to 5 star quality at "blue collar" prices along with EXCELLENT service and laughs to boot!

What a WONDERFUL experience as first time visitors. We so look forward to our next trip as we will make it a POINT to go out of our way to stop here again! KUDOS to you!

4  Thank therobbie1
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Chef prepares a variety of fresh food using local produce creatively. The beer battered asparagus were great for a starter. My sons enjoyed the unique watermelon soup. We all got different entrées and everyone enjoyed their meal. The kids had chocolate ganache and the apple pastry with gelato which were also very good and prepared there. Our server was friendly and conscientious even though it was a busy night there.

2  Thank Laura L
Reviewed 9 August 2014

A very unassuming restaurant in a location that is literally off the beaten path. Ah, but the food and the service were superb. Started with watermelon soup. To borrow a phrase, "indescribably delicious." Delicate cubes of watermelon with a dash of lemon ice. It was the perfect start on a warm summer evening. I had the veggie pasta while my wife had the salmon over hashed potatoes. "Don't want bacon with my potatoes", said my wife. "No problem." replied the server. And he did it. Lots of vegetables in the pasta dish - very nice combination of tastes. For desert, we shared the apple crostata with a dollop of vanilla gelato. Warm and sweet - a nice way to complete the meal. Very reasonably priced for the quality and quantity of the food. Server was knowledgeable, helpful, and prompt. We are going to Blossom in two weeks and will have our dinner here. Check it out. I think you will be as pleased as we were.

3  Thank Neighborm
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We ate here because it was close to our hotel and had good ratings. From the outside it didn't look like much but it is definitely a hidden gem. Food was fantastic. They use local and organic grown foods. Staff was friendly and helpful when asked for recommendations. I regret this is 6 hours from our home state as we would love to eat here again.

2  Thank StacyinPort