Mr Hero
Ranked #14 of 39 Restaurants in Macedonia
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Just picked up lunch for the family today at this Mr. Hero. The service is wonderful, they go
above and beyond and are very friendly there. The food was cooked just as I ordered it
and was delicious. The restaurant is very clean. We will certainly stop here again!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

.I decided to try Mr. Hero when I was in a time crunch to get things done on the run. I stopped into the restaurant on Ohio Route 82 in Macedonia near the I-271 interstate. I was waited on promptly even though there were several other customers waiting for their orders. I chose a Romanburger without all the tomato, lettuce, oil, and onions. I ordered double meat and cheese. So what I really got was a cheeseburger sub. It was just the way I wanted it and it was very good. This may be my solution to the perfect meal on the run. I skipped the fries and other options this time but I may add them on future visits. I think I will stop here before I go to the movie theater nearby and save on their concession prices. A Mr. Hero meal costs a lot less and tastes better to me.

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 17 March 2014

If you are near a Mr. Hero franchise, stop in and try the cheesesteak sandwich!!! Their cheesesteak is the best I have ever had - plenty of meat, melty oozing cheese, grilled onions and add the fresh mushrooms to it too! The buns are heated on the grill. The buns are made by Orlando, a local Cleveland baker of tasty breads of all shapes and sizes. You can order a 7", 10" or 14" long. They have specials listed inside the store so look for them before you order. The woman who took our order was very friendly and patient as we made up our minds about what we wanted. We ordered a side of fried mushrooms and a side of onion petals which came with different toppings. Both were delicious. The onion petals were not overly breaded which was very nice. There are about seven tables if you want to eat in the store.

Reviewed 15 September 2011

We go to Mr. Hero quite often. Can't say enough good things about their Cheesesteak - it's simply the best around. Neither Subway no Quiznos are anywhere close to Mr. Hero when it comes to Cheesesteak. We tried a few other sandwiches and they are good too and so are the Churros, which you can get for the dessert. Wafer Fries are OK, something different to chew on. Never tried Romanburger, but it's an interesting concept and I know some people are really crazy about it. All in all, if you like Cheesesteak, Mr. Hero should be your designated eatery.