“Swim Mom”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Louisville, Ohio
“Swim Mom”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We had been in town for a tournament and a large group of us decided to stop in for a late lunch on Saturday. They were able to accomodate us on a short notice which we appreciated because we had a lot of starving kids. The girl who took care of us was extremely busy with a LOT of other large tables and a whole bar area to tend but was able to get our drinks and food to us without a hitch! The oriental chicken wrap with fries was great and my husband had an IPA beer he loved. Great atmosphere, great service and great food, definitley will stop back next time I'm in town!!!

• Visited February 2014

Findlay, Ohio
“Poor service and cold food”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

While in the area for our annual "wine weekend", we noticed that Cornerstone served breakfast. We all walked in understanding that we were a large party (12) and this place is a brewery/restaurant. Honestly, our expectations were not high.
To sum up the experience: Cool coffee, a long wait for food that had been sitting under heat lamps for awhile (waffles were still frozen, cold eggs), and when the checks were all screwed up, it took the wait staff 10+ minutes to figure things out.

• Visited November 2013
“Great beer and food”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Visited the Cornerstone last night with my girlfriend. We got seated right away and the waitress took our drink orders. Its an interesting building actually 2 buildings/bars divided by a main entryway. I ordered at Cornerstone Burger and my date ordered the white pizza.. I have to say the burger was cooked to a perfect medium with a nice char on the outside. Burger was great. My dates pizza had garlic fresh basil and tomatoes with a thin crust. Looked and tasted wonderful. I tried their pancake porter not a bad porter but could of used a little more maple and bacon taste to it like described in the description. Our waitress was good but not great... she seemed a little under trained. Could learned the menus better and be a little more secure in talking to customers. Plus for her is the fact she was very attentive with more training she will become a great bonus to this restaurant.

Los Angeles, California
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Nice place, good service, good food. I've been there a few times, have not been disappointed yet. I'm not much of a beer drinker, so can't speak to that. I do know that all the food I've tried there has been excellent. They were very good at making certain everyone was satisfied.

Visited June 2013
Madison, Ohio
“Great Local Place to Get Delicious Food”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Great local food! My favorite place to eat in town! Try their "Turkey Reuban" and "Californian Style Steakburger." Delicious!

Visited November 2013