“Travel Agent Review on personal travel.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Mansfield Ontario
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Mansfield
Westerville, Ohio
“Travel Agent Review on personal travel.”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Hotel staff was extremely friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Our only complaint was that A/C unit made alot of noise when running. Breakfast buffett was plentiful with hot and cold foods. The surrounding area had many restaurants and shopping to choose from. Overall a great stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Montpelier, Virginia
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Stayed 4 nights while attending races at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course--excellent experience! The staff was extremely helpful. The first night we asked the clerks at the front dest for directions, and they took the time to look them up on the internet and print them out for us.
We had to leave for the track very early every morning, so basically had "grab and go" breakfasts, but I can say that the muffins were very good and everything else was well presented and looked delicious.
Breakfast was not supposed to be open until 7:00 a.m. on Saturdays, but when we came down at 6:00 a.m. it was already set up. I commented to the clerk at the front desk that I wished I had time to sit down and eat some of the mixed fruit because it looked so good, and she said she would be glad to put some in a bowl, take it up to our room and put it in our fridge so I could have it when we got back. Sure enough, when we got back that evening, there were two covered bowls of fruit with forks and napkins in our fridge. I didn't get her name, but she was the only clerk there in the early morning, and she was always very friendly and helpful.
Everything else at this Fairfield Inn was also very good. The room was clean and comfortable and everything worked as it should. They are apparently at the end of a remodeling project--we got on the elevator one evening and there was a guy in there re-wallpapering. He said he had replaced all the wallpaper in the hotel and the elevator was the last thing he had to do.
We enjoyed our stay, and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Manchester, Connecticut
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I stayed at this hotel using Marriott Points during a recent trip to Cedar Point. This hotel was a convenient stopping point between my family in Columbus and Cedar Point in Sandusky. Upon my check-in, the person working the front desk was very friendly. This is a Fairfield Inn. I was really only looking for a clean, quiet room where I could sleep the night before and the night after visiting Cedar Point. The room was exactly what I thought it would be. The beds were comfortable, and everything was clean. The water pressure in the shower left a little to be desired, but overall it was a good stay. Like all Fairfield Inns, the breakfast selection is limited. You get what you pay for. If I were in the area again, I would not hesitate to stay here.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Greg A
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mansfield Ontario, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
Dear Greg,
Thank you so much for your feedback of the Fairfield Inn Ontario Mansfield. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was to your liking. We hope to see you again soon.

Cynthia G
Madison
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Clean, HVAC excellent, clean, smells good, friendly staff, great bed. Good breakfast. I will stay again. Iron worked well, shower nice, bathroom clean.

Was very hot when I stayed here, and the air conditioning was excellent!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

They messed my reservation and gave me one bed instead of two. They discounted my room but It messed my whole night of sleep up sleeping with my 3 year old kicking me all night. Great staff and clean hotel, just think more should have been done to accommodate my situation.

• Stayed June 2013
Columbus
Reviewed 19 May 2013

While traveling on business frequently, I am used to just the normal 2 queen rooms. This time I chose the Executive King suite. I must say that it was more than comfortable. I felt like I had ample space to do my work on the sofa, with a movable table for my laptop, in front of a big screen TV. Then when I was ready for bed, I watched the other big screen TV. Only con, there was some construction going on but it was barely noticed. The staff was more than friendly and accommodating. There are plenty of restaurants nearby and a business associate of mine even caught a movie in the area. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the area.

Room Tip: Choose the Executive King.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I often stay at Fairfield hotels and this was such a disappointment. Under construction. Eating area felt like a closet. Short meal time. No service. This was way sub-par for Marriott. Stay somewhere else.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mansfield Ontario, responded to this review, 8 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am sorry for the issues you encountered with your groups reservation. Unfortunately during renovation, issues do arise with reservations and the availability of rooms. I am glad we were able to get the matter resolved and that you and your group were able to stay with us.We hope you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Cynthia Gardner