“Bible stories with life sized figures”
Review of Biblewalk

Biblewalk
Ranked #9 of 27 things to do in Mansfield
More attraction details
Owner description: Visitors walk through life-sized re-creations of favorite Old and New Testament stories.
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We didn't know quite what to expect and were pleasantly surprised at the design of each scene and the figures. This is a non denominational exhibit for any and all Christians. We thoroughly enjoyed this. Although one walks hallways to view the scenes, there are padded benches lining the wall opposite the window scenes where anyone can rest, pray, meditate or whatever. We went through the Old Testament and the New Testament. The Old begins with the Creation of the world and continues with scenes from that time period. The New begins with the birth of Jesus Christ and continues with his life and death. The final scene is of the Day of Judgment and beautifully done, as are all the scenes. It is a very quiet place during the week. I'm not sure how busy they get on weekends. Highly recommended for anyone interested in the Bible or wanting to view the stories they normally just read about.

4  Thank dmbohio
There are newer reviews for Biblewalk

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

I was very surprised when my family visited here. I didn't know what to expect, but found it to be a unique experience like nothing else I had been to. When you first enter the museum it is very peaceful and quiet, at least it was when we were there. We walked through Life of Christ, there are I believe three other different sections. The details in each part of the story are amazing. The figures look like they could walk right out of the scene. I was impressed with their clothes and the detail to scenery and lighting. Each part of the story had a well done recording and music. There are a few special effects added in as well. This is definitely something fun for the whole family and it won't empty your wallet.

1  Thank ccfbman
Reviewed 30 July 2013

What a awesome way to express the Bible. This life size wax museum brings the Bible off the page and sinks it deeper into your heart. The atmosphere is filled with the love of God's people. Every staff member was friendly and genuinely concerned with the well fare of our group. It didn't feel commercial as I would think some of the larger ones would. I definitely experienced the small town hospitality here. We enjoyed the Dinner Theater and play, which again was more than amazing. We were waited on like royality. The play was the bible applied to your daily life, bravo to the writer. No earthly description is adequate. Please go and support. They deserve it and you deserve.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

It was okay, especially for such a little town, but once a person has been to Disney, I found it lacking....but what can you expect out of a small town and this place was built by the church next to it. It is long, and small childen would find it "boring." The wax figures look very real, but they are wax figures, and you listen to them "talk."

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Love the Bible walk highly recommend this attraction to anyone who visits the Mansfield area. You have to experience this!