“No surprises!”

Heritage Inn
Heritage Inn
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Mansfield
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a basic comfortable clean and quiet place for a nights rest, this is it. I had a coupon and it was readily honored with no excessive taxes added on like many motels do. The room was very basic but just what we were looking for and a super deal. Staff were friendly and helpful too!

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Anita R

Reviewed 16 August 2013

This is just a little motel but it was very clean although the carpet needs replaced. Quiet and the man at the desk was helpful. We got there late. The only place close to there to eat was a little bar/restaurant which the front desk recommended. Only thing bad was that they didn't serve sandwiches - only appetizers and dinners.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BLONDECKS
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I had scheduled/reserved a room through Heritage Inn's website in April for an event in August, knowing well ahead of time that I would need a room. Everything seemed great, I recieved a confirmation email and everything. However, upon showing up to stay in our hotel on August 2nd, I was informed that our reservation had been cancelled. When I asked for more information on the cancellation, I was told that I "must have cancelled it myself". This was not possible, and I explained so, only to have the same phrase thrown at me again. I asked for information to contact their booking/website agent, and when contacted, was told that the cancellation was done from a different IP than my own home address (where I had made the reservation), and that only the hotel could cancel the reservations.

I never recieved a cancellation notification; no email, phone call, nor text was sent to myself. The manager at the hotel told me bluntly that he could not/would not do anything and continued to disregard any responsibility for the incident. He also did not seem to understand the gravity of the situation - we were currently in an area that was completely sold out, hotel-wise, due to an event that weekend. We also had traveled from nearly 3 hours away.

I'm very disappointed in how this incident was handled - not only was my complaint waived off, but the blame was placed on myself (despite proof showing I hadn't cancelled the reservation), the hotel manager decided to do nothing, nor attempt to assist myself in fixing this issue.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank 629whitneyr
Reviewed 10 July 2013

My hubby and I rolled into Mansfield around 1am and not knowing the city or which part was safe to stay in or not we were very pleased with the Heritage Inn of Mansfield. It was clean and very affordable!!! We got a coupon out of the books you pick up at the OH welcome center. There were only 2 pillows on our bed and we prefer more. The beds are comfortable and the room was very clean. We inspected for bed bugs very well and did not find any signs. We had no fear or concerns and agreed we would stay there again if ever back in the area!!!!

Room Tip: Remember folks its legal to smoke in hotels in OH still. So they are all going to stink a little lik...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim H
Reviewed 10 May 2013

You get a room, nice staff and pastries/coffee/juice for breakfast. It was clean and the price was right for the three of us. We stayed there for one night while on the way to the Ohio Tough Mudder. We arrived in the early evening and the third joined around midnight. They were kind enough to bring out some breakfast foods early because we had to leave before it started.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Have stayed here numerous times over the years (while it went through several ownerships) and
have had a consistently pleasant stay. Current operators have maintained the quality service, and offer clean, comfortable rooms at a very economical price. Immediate surroundings of the site are a little rough around the edges, but the motel itself is well worth visiting.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from I-71 offer a pleasant, rural landscape.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Wonderful little place. It's very quiet, clean and comfortable. Lots of TV channels & WiFi!

If you're in to strip clubs there's one in walking distance up the road. lol

The owners were super nice when we checked in and switch our room when we asked for one in a different location of the building, (I'm OCD and like odd numbers). haha

Yes, the building is a little old, but it's clean and there's lights all over the building so it feel very safe.

The bathroom is small, but hey it's clean and the room was under $40!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Quality Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Mansfield Conference Center
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 6 in Ashland

Been to Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!