“Great family restaurant”

Bob Evans
Ranked #40 of 138 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grand Prairie
“Great family restaurant”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

It's become a little tradition to take the extended family there when we're visiting the area, since we don't have Bob Evans in Texas. We like the set up, the kid-friendly environment, and the food is very good! The seasonal specialty breads are wonderful!

• Visited December 2013

Crestline, Ohio
“Always a yummy breakfast”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We went for breakfast. There have been changes! But, they were good changes. We were seated very quickly. Breakfast was yummy. My toast was burnt. The waitress quickly replaced it. Good service and good food all around.

• Visited October 2013
Niagara Falls, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Very clean, relatively quiet and very nice staff ready to please. The food was very good. Checkout was interesting and you can buy their coffee of other things to take with you.

Visited August 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Consistent food”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This Bob Evans was clean, not very crowded and had good service. The menu is standard, good food at a fair price. Not wanting anything fancy this a good stop on a trip. Manager stopped by to chat and thank us for stopping in. Enjoyed their new multiple course meal with desert included. Took desert to go - a freshly baked chocolate chunk cookie, nice fresh and a nice option.

• Visited August 2013
Newburgh, New York, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will never ever go there again.”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

This is by far the most racist place I have ever been to in my life. I am Hispanic and my husband is white and this has been the only place that has made me feel so low it was horrible. We had drove from Newburgh, NY to Mansfield, OH through out the night and when we arrived to Mansfield we wanted just some hot coffee and good food. Bob Evans has always been a delight to go to while we are there. However, this location was the worst one. We originally had a server by the name of Joyce. She is an older white lady and at first glance seemed nice however, things change rapidly. After me and my husband were seated she came over looked at me and then at him made a face at us like "pfft" and asked us rudely what we wanted to drink. We told her coffee and water and she never came back. Another serve came over apologized about Joyces attitude and served us. I was baffled that she didn't want to serve us since it was her side and when I looked around I was astonished to find out we were the only multi-racial couple on that side. Each time Joyce would come by she ignored us as if we didn't exist and if she did make eye contact she rolled her eyes at us and made a face of disgust to us. Horrible, horrible, horrible. I will never step foot into another Bob Evans in my life. I was shock to see people like that still existed in this world. Me and my husband both have good jobs, are intelligent people, and don't bother anyone. Its amazing how low someone can make you feel by treating you like that. Would never let someone do that to anyone else in my presence.

• Visited June 2013