“Breakfast!”

Mansfield Family Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 142 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Quality Family Dining with Quality People! We offer Comfort food in a relaxed environment , great service, and reasonable prices. Open 7 days a week. We feature Amish pies and sell all Ohio Lottery games, including Keno. Check out our web page for our daily specials! Breakfast is served all day long.
Reviewed 28 June 2012

All of those cars in the parking lot will not lead you astray. We went for breakfast, excellent and very reasonably priced breakfast specials. They do eggs and hash browns to perfection. A nice break from the typical fare at all of the franchised chains.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Both of theses restaurants have the best sausage gravy in town they dont shy about giving you a bowl full.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I grew up around this restaurant all of my life. And, the value is outstanding! However, the food is a little bland. I would like there to be more seasoning used, but it may be because the majority of customers are 65 and above?

I had the stir fry, and I would have liked there to be more spice used. My husband had a hamburger, that he stated was also bland.

With that being said, there are great specials, and many regulars, which is a nice touch. I will return when I come back to Mansfield.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

I love to go here for breakfast. They have the best French toast.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

When my son was a baby, he called this the brown restaurant. He was so right! The decor is avacado and gold shag carpet-y from the 70's that has turned brown with age and grease. That would be okay if the food were good, which it is not. The grease has not been changed since the '70's, either. Son and hubby eat there a lot for the gyros, spaghetti, chili, and daily specials. This is definitely a slice of Mansfield, and I believe you can get some good food if you choose daily specials or stick with sandwiches or breakfast. Cheap prices and big portions, 2 locations.