“Great Family & Senior's Restaurant”

Mansfield Restaurant
Ranked #65 of 140 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Quality Family Dining with Quality PeopleWe offer Comfort food in a relaxed environment ,great service and reasonable prices. Open 7 days a week. We feature Amish pies and sell all Ohio Lottery games including Keno.
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This is a great diner type of restaurant in a small town. Every year we drove through this town (two times a year), we always ate here and looked forward to it. My (senior) dad loved it. They offered a discount to seniors, I think it was 5%, and the discount was taken off the entire guest check for the whole family. If you're looking for more of a home-cooked meal, instead of fast food, go here. It is a very inexpensive restaurant. I heard staff from the hotels we've stayed at in Mansfield make this restaurant a weekly family stop as well. It doesn't look like much from the outside (looks like it was a former drive-up restaurant where they took your order from your car). Parking lot fills up early dinner time, which is always a good indication of how good of a restaurant it really is. Will miss this restaurant, as we no longer will be routinely driving through this town as we did twice a year for four years on the way to my son's college in Ohio.

There are newer reviews for Mansfield Restaurant

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great food/home cooked style.. yummy desserts!!! Would be a modern day Sonic restaurant. Similar to the Ashland-Wooster over in Ashland.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

This restaurant seems to be very popular. We had to search for a parking spot on a Wednesday evening it was so busy, but they handled the crowd with ease. The menu is very eclectic which actually made picking a meal a challenge. I was not disappointed with the quality of the food in the least.It was as some others have posted a little on the "greasy side", but it's a diner. If you find yourself traveling through Mansfield and want to visit a place that feels like a step back in time, this is the place.

Reviewed 20 November 2012 via mobile

I love Trip Advisor! We would never find places like this while traveling on the highway. Great value, service and food! Just a short distance past Bob Evans and Cracker Barrel....take the time and go here!

Reviewed 27 September 2012

My brother lives close to this Mansfield Restaurant location so we'd hit it for breakfast when I picked him up before heading to our parent's place (road trip to Mt. Vernon). The breakfast menu is your normal fare, but the portions are large and the prices are cheap!

In my opinion, it is really hard to mess up a breakfast, but I've had some nasty greasy breakfasts and this place offers up a really good, hearty breakfast.

If you are in the area and looking for a place for breakfast, the Mansfield Restaurant on Main is THE place to go. You will find the parking lot crowded, and that is usually an indicator of a restaurant with a lot of locals eating there.