See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I started bringing my grandchildren to fish, swim and camp at RoundUp Lake two years ago. This year I decided to try seasonal camping. I absolutely love it here!!!! The new management is doing an exceptional job of maintaining the lake, beach, pool and grounds. There is always something fun going on and all the staff are so helpful and nice. If you are looking for a great family vacation or occasional weekend camping, this is the place!!!!

1  Thank Jane B
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We've rented a pavilion and had our company picnic at Roundup Lake the last two years and have had a great time. You can't beat the amenities available with the pavilion rental: mini-golf, boating, the playground, fishing, basketball courts, sand volleyball. Looking forward to next year.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Boppers12
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We have been camping at Roundup Lake for the past 5 years but have become seasonals this is our second year. Since Roundup Lake has changed management it is better than ever!Everything is clean! People friendly! A safe enviroment for your whole family. There are so many activities for you and your family. If you want to make memories this is the place.

2  Thank 167ChristinaB167
Reviewed 21 June 2013

We love Roundup lake...the lake, the pool, the fishing, the miniature golf, the grill, the grounds, the shop, the craft hut for kids, the kids programs, the beach, the employees are awesome!!! If you are looking for a great get away spot in the woods close the everything, this is the place for you!

2  Thank nonny24
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We had the best time at Round up Lake, that we came back and brought the grandkids. Clean ultra warm pool. Lots of grass and shade. Quiet. Families, nice playgrounds, good fishing. Did I mention a clean warm pool with chairs, and 2 lifeguards and adult swim time 15 min every hour. Nice fire pit with cement bottom and grill. The only thing I would change is newer picnic tables. I would come back again.

2  Thank maggiiesmama