See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We camped when the location was called Jellystone for 4 summers in a row in 2007-2010...kids were younger and lots to do all day or we were fine just hanging at our site. We loved it then...took a few years off to try other places. Just recently we booked a few nights to tent camp because of the close location. The camp was clean, everyone who worked there was friendly, the check in was simple, we got the site we wanted and reserved. My big thing is the restrooms and showers need to be clean and in working order...they were fine...had no problem. My kids are older and they had a good time too. We played putt putt ($1 each) several times. The course is in decent condition; same as when it was Jellystone. This camp is over 600 acres...the grounds are beautiful. The lake, the hilly primitive camp site areas are great to walk to and sit and relax. The beach is only open limited hours, which was fine for us...we did not use it as the only thing to complain about was the lack of hot weather...it was in the low 70's so swimming was not a priority. Used the pool which was also fine. I have to say we had a good time and enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: I would drive around the camp to find a site that best fits your needs, shady, sunny, close to showers/restrooms, more primitive, less people around on the other sites, etc. That is the best way to choose for us.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank LHannus103
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Under new mgmt. Best thing to have happened to the park. New company is restoring the grounds to be that wonderful family campground it always was. Been a seasonal for approx. 10 years. New staff is maintaining the grounds, pool, beach, lake, bathrooms, etc. It looks great! Many fun activities & entertainment for the kids & adults too. Definitely will continue camping in this great environment.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Joseph C
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I bring my kids camping every year and had been to this resort many times when it was Jellystone and LOVED IT. I was familiar with the set up of the resort which is why I decided to try it out again under this management...BIG MISTAKE. I cant believe how they ruined such a great place. The worker at the front desk was RUDE to my children....the arcade was not open when it should of been (tried at 12:15 and 5 and it was closed both times, are the hours 1-4?!??!) Went to rent canoe at 6 pm, rentals stop at 5....REALLY, cause the paper said beach was open till 7pm!??!??!?) The place was darn near a ghost town in comparison to YOGI days...and I see why!!!!!!!!! Don't waste your money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank km_333699
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I started bringing my grandchildren to fish, swim and camp at RoundUp Lake two years ago. This year I decided to try seasonal camping. I absolutely love it here!!!! The new management is doing an exceptional job of maintaining the lake, beach, pool and grounds. There is always something fun going on and all the staff are so helpful and nice. If you are looking for a great family vacation or occasional weekend camping, this is the place!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jane B
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We've rented a pavilion and had our company picnic at Roundup Lake the last two years and have had a great time. You can't beat the amenities available with the pavilion rental: mini-golf, boating, the playground, fishing, basketball courts, sand volleyball. Looking forward to next year.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business