“Friendly service, fresh food and full bar.”
Review of Marblehead Galley

Marblehead Galley
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Marblehead
Price range: US$3 - US$18
Cuisines: Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a full service family restaurant. Open 7 days a week. 7AM-8PM, with extended hours on weekends. Homemade soups breads and desserts. Breakfast try creating your own omelet along with waffles, Biscuits & Gravy. Various selection sandwiches, wraps, salads. Dinners feature hand breaded Perch/Walleye steaks shrimp and seafood. Our Bar, "Freighter's Lounge" features a nice selection of imported beer/wine. Live entertainment weekends on outdoor deck. Taking reservation for parties of 6 or more.
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The only place to order hand-breaded Lake Erie perch sandwiches and dinners, there or to go. Don't miss breakfast...home made breads!

Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

We stopped at the Galley on an autumn evening while driving around Marblehead. The restaurant was nearly empty and it was a very cozy atmosphere. Because it was the offseason and there was limited staff, it took a while to get our food. But it was worth the wait. Everything was delicious. Prices were reasonable. Although I would be hesitant to to go during peak season, I would definitely recommend the Marblehead Galley during less crowded times.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stopped in late on a Thursday evening in Mid October, and the place was almost empty. It was off season, and not much action going on. We had Lake Perch, Whitefish and chicken dinners, and all were good. My wife and I love Yellow Lake Perch, and both had that, and although it was good, the portions were small for the price (around $16 for the dinner). On a 1-10 rating of all the places we've had Lake Perch (10 being highest), I would give these a 7. My friends whitefish was too much for her to eat, so I had a piece, and it was great. I would recommend this as a place for dinner.

1  Thank DigitalDon
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

I would recommend ignoring the "terrible" reviews for this place. The galley is great. Great food, great atmosphere, and great staff. I would like to remind anyone reading this review that you are at the lake. Things just move slower at the lake. Service is not bad it's just slower. So all of you coming to the lake for a good time. This is a reminder that relaxing is part of having a good time. There is no fire, no deadlines, no rush. Enjoy the atmosphere and the food. I would put this on your list to stop for food and then catch the Kelly's island fairy just a walk away from the galley.

3  Thank Bendeda34
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Went there for breakfast, then dessert and then breakfast again and then lunch and well you get the idea. Certainly worth more than one stop. Homemade bread, homemade desserts, friendly people and daily specials with handbread perch on Friday nights.

1  Thank Jud7878