“There are better places”
Review of Harmar Tavern

Harmar Tavern
Ranked #15 of 81 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 20 December 2013

This place was just OK. The food was good but not exceptional and the woman that waited on us was a bit gruff. There are definitely better places to eat in the area.

1  Thank Tardis4599

Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

While working in Marietta the locals told me this was a must stop so I came for lunch. Great neighborhood pub, old but clean and well kept. Typical pub food, got the cheese steak with curley fries...very good! Staff was extremely friendly. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

The staff was friendly and prompt. The food was great. My husband had the bologna sandwich. It was too much to eat at one sitting! We enjoyed our experience and will definitely be back on our next trip to Marietta.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

This is a small local tavern/restaurant that has the best hamburgers in town in my opinion. Have tried many different items and all have been very good; fast service also. The outdoor patio is nice in the warm weather.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I always eat at the Harmar Tavern when in Marietta, on Thursday nights, when they serve excellent prime rib! Not sure what else is offered, as I stick with the beef!