“I love this place”

Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Marietta
Reviewed 21 June 2014

When my granddaughter was in speech therapy I took her to Tim's every am so she could order a donut. She learned to talk by placing her order so they could understand her. They always encouraged her and smiled when she excelled. Now 4 years later I still go there. Service is great, Food is great. Store and bathrooms are always clean. They have free WiFi so you will see college kids in there.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

This is going to sound very strange to some people, but I have never been to a Tim Horton's before. They just don't exist where I'm from.

Tim's Bits are delicious donut holes. I got the regular glazed ones and they had a very slight hint of nutmeg to them that I just adored. Ate 20 of them on my own (shame)

Been to Tim Hortons? Share your experiences!