“good”

Cuisines: Pizza
Marietta, Ohio
“good”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Good Pizza, clean restaurant. Buffet is always full and clean. Servers are nice and helpful. Carry out deals are good too.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MamawLisa

ohio
“Great aPlace to eat”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

The staff was great . We needed help with directions and they went out of their way to help us. Also the pizza was exeptional. The waitress gave our kids a new cargame to play that also teaches them. Great place to stop. If were in this area again we will be eating there.

• Visited August 2013
Grant, Michigan
“Come on............you can do better than that.”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

ate here last night. The pizza was really bad, they must not be trying.
The toppings were kinda scarce. Those that were there had very little flavor.

We got ours to go.

I know what they can do because the Pizza Hut by our house makes a pie that looks and tastes good.
There are plenty of places to eat in this town, not sure how they stick around.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Impala guy
North Canton, Ohio
“Plastic in pizza”
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Well, not sure why but when I ordered my personal pan pizza, it arrived with a piece of plastic on top... the manager stated " the dough comes in these packages, and sometimes we will get a piece of plastic left behind".. well, lack of quality control left a piece of plastic on my food, and I sent it back. They offered to make me a new one, but I kindly declined. People were very nice here, but the place is very run down and worn.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Angela P
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Lunch was Bad”
Reviewed 11 October 2011

My coworker and I went for lunch. The food we ate was not good. We had there lunch buffet. We expected more. We definitely wont be going back to the pizza hut again.

Also my co worker ordered about 20 pizzas for a work event and they wouldn't give him any discount.

• Visited October 2011