“Just ok.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2012

The food is good as well as the service, but sometimes the food is lacking in really good flavor. It's just not our kind of place with all the taxidermy hanging everywhere.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

During a recent trip to Steve's I had a very good T-bone steak on special for $13.95. For the price it was very good. My wife had salmon and enjoyed it as well. The service was good and we enjoyed the maple flavored butter. I usually wouldn't try something like this but, I did and liked it. The bar room has a fireplace in the center and this is very nice for a couples night out.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

The server could use a lesson in waiting tables.... We had to ask her everything she didn't volunteer any information.. Not what you want when you plan on having a nice dinner. If you over look that the service was quick but nothing more. The steaks were good not done to order but no one asked us if they were done right so we just ate them the way they were not terrible but not to order. SKIP SKIP the dessert, if she even ask if you would like anything else. We had to ask what they had for dessert, and was told what they were out of. I had peanut butter cake skip it not worth the price. don't make it a special stop, but it could have been a bad day for our server.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

Was nice place, our meals were not cooked to our order, and when mentioned to server it went un-noticed. She just walked away. Not wanting to make an issue, we ate what we could and left the rest. It would have been great had the meat been cook to our request. I would try Steve's again, if ever in the area, but would have to be more demanding about meal prepared to request.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

I had the Bourbon Apple Chicken......try it........ very good
my wife had the Chicken Marsella...... she said that it was very good
salad's were fresh

check it out if you are in Marion

Been to Steve's Dakota Grill? Share your experiences!