“Yuck”

Ranked #37 of 112 Restaurants in Marion
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

The food was not good at all and half of it was burnt! I've eaten at many Applebee's before and this is by far the worst one I have ever eaten at. Will NOT be back.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I always enjoy eating at this Applebee's...Their waitresses are always friendly...I have eaten there many different times of the day and many different days of the week...They are consistent...
I like the décor of sports...I have never had a bad meal there...We went there on a New Year's Eve day one time and they were getting ready for a special New Year's Eve party...I liked that they cared to have a good time....

Reviewed 22 March 2013

we had lunch here last saturday - they donate 10% of your bil to a local club or organization. my nephew's Elgin robotic club is raising money to go to world competition in california. our service was good- drink refills could have addressed a little faster but it wasn't horrible. food was ok not our favorite place in town to eat but they do support the community!

Reviewed 28 December 2012

The average rating is not meant to be a negative - it is a typical Applebee's. If you like Applebee's then you will enjoy this one. Reasonable steaks.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Food was good, atmosphere nice. But all in all, just an average dining experience..........nothing "popped."

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!