“Perfect for Business or a Trip to Kings Island”

Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Travelers Rest, United States
“Perfect for Business or a Trip to Kings Island”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Friendly staff, well maintained hotel, terrific location for business or pleasure. As always it's good to have free Internet and a nice hot breakfast. Hamptons are consistently good and this one is no exception!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Bonnie L
Ritesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this review, 1 June 2013
Our team members love to share their "Hamptonality" and it's always good to know when their efforts pay off. Thank you for sharing your positive comments. At Hampton Inn- Kings Island, we really do love having you here and hope you'll return soon

Ritesh Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Excellent facility - quiet but convenient location - friendly staff - excellent breakfast selection. Highly recommend as a stop if visiting in the northern suburbs of Cincinnati or enjoying King's Island

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank MrBill915
Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Take care and we will see you next time!

Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

My room was very nice and clean. I had my do not disturb sign on my door and the maid was nice enough to call and make sure I had everything I needed. I was on the 3rd floor facing the back on the very end, only negative thing was that any wind could easily be heard and sounded like loud thunder almost.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank Photoeatsyou
Ritesh P, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this review, 16 March 2013
Thank you for your great feedback! I am glad we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one. We are always looking for feedback to improve upon so our guests receives' the best quality service they deserve. The noise issue will be addressed to the chief engineer at our hotel. Thank you once again and we hope you continue to stay with us!

Middletown, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Had a wonderful stay! The room was very clean and nicely decorated. The entire facility was well maintained and supervised. I enjoyed a king bed room with whirlpool tub. It was fantastic! Very large relaxing tub with plenty of towels. The entire staff was very courteous and polite, even called to check that I was satisfied with my room. The bed was so comfortable. Enjoyed breakfast before leaving, it to was great. Had a good experience and will be returning. Great Job Hampton Inn!! You made my relaxing getaway an awesome one!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Ritesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this review, 16 March 2013
We truly appreciate your outstanding feedback of all the amenities we have to offer at our Hampton Inn. The level of service you described is exactly what we strive to provide for each and every guest of ours. Your kind comments will be passed on to all of our staff members. It was a great pleasure to have you and hope to see you back soon!

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Not a bad stay for the price paid but the property is run down in many areas. Faucet leaked, wallpaper in bathroom peeling, electric plug in main room loose from the wall. Nothing earth shattering but some common property maintenance is not being kept up.

Room Tip: Value based on off season rates.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Javier A, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this review, 1 April 2013
Thank you for returning back to our location, and for sharing your experience again on-line. Your feedback is greatly appreciative for our services to go beyond your expectations for each visit. Our Maintenance and Housekeeping staff has been notified to improve the room quality. At your convenience, please contact us at cvgki_hampton@hilton.com.

Best Regards,
R. Javier Álvarez
Gahanna, Ohio
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I had to come to Cincinnati for a business trip. My company made all of the reservations, and this was my first time at a Hampton Inn. I was blown away at how clean everything was, the lobby, hall ways, the room and bathrooms. The bed, and bedding were so comfortable, I don't know if I've ever slept so well. When I started telling friends and family about the stay, it was funny how everyone loved how comfortable the bed and how nice the sheets, and blankets, and pillows were. This was my first time at Hampton Inn, and from now on it will only be Hampton Inns!
Great Job to all of the staff!!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Kings Island. We appreciate your feedback. We are always looking for ways to wow our guests. Our staff loves to work with our guests and they love to hear from you. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your visit. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to our area!

Federal Way, Washington
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Whoever had access to my room while I was gone during the day went through my personal belongings. Unsatisfied Obviously.

I stayed for 2 weeks on business
I have a locking suitcase
I put everything in it and lock it every day and roll the code to all 000'swhen I leave
on week 2 suitcase was unlocked and a cheap pair of sunglasses were missing.
Changed code on suitcase that night rolled code back to all 000's
Next day code was rolled to old combination but obviously still locked because of new combination

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. The reported incident is not condoned, and has been reviewed by Management. At your convenience, please contact us at cvgki_hampton@hilton.com in order to rectify this issue further.

R. Javier Álvarez