“Absolute Quality”

Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My stay at this Hampton Inn is always, absolutely awesome. Great Staff, friendly and helpful. The beds sleep great, quality mattresses and comfortable always. Room always clean. I recommend this hotel to anyone needing a comfortable night rest and good experience. This was my 3rd time staying at this Hampton Inn, located in Mason, Ohio.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I had a wonderful time and slept like a baby! The room was very clean and quiet. We slept very well as well as the staff looking after all of our needs. There was never anyone that got upset with us when we needed help for anything. This is the type of place I would recommend to anyone going to Kings Island and looking for a place to stay for a night or even a few nights. I have stayed in several hotels, however, the atmosphere and treatment that I received is what will bring me back time and time again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Barbara A W
Reviewed 14 August 2013

The hotel staff, led by Frank, the night manager, did a wonderful job throughout our stay. The hotel is close enough to Kings Island to be available for a break from the park and then a quick return when you are ready.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Recently stayed at the King's Island Hampton Inn. Looked like it is situated near a large amusement and water park. I was not there for the fun, was on my way to take a family member to Ohio State Medical Center in Columbus. Had driven about 7 hours from Atlanta and welcomed the stay at another well run Hampton Inn (can you tell I'm a fan?). It was clean and a great location. Only complaint would be that the hallways smelled a little smoky. The room was clean and had a nice view of a cornfield. Breakfast was decent as usual. Also convenient was the Perkins restaurant a minute away. I used to live in South Carolina near a Perkins so was familiar with it. Decent food, good pies and muffins, much better than the Bob Evans restaurants I'd recently visited in Ohio (in my opinion). Had dinner at Perkins and headed on to Columbus the next day. I'd say it was overall a good stay at another Hampton Inn.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

great Hampton...only issue was that it still has window unit a/c which can be a bit noisy, but we slept well after long day at Kings Island - 2 minutes away. If you come on a weekend, ask to be on opposite side of hotel from Beach Club as they have loud DJ until about midnight.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stayed at this hotel during the hottest days of this current summer and our room was wonderfully cool! The beds were comfortable and clean. I felt very safe staying with here with my husband and 2 children. The service was prompt, the breakfast was tasty and everyone was warm and friendly. We will be staying there again next year when we go to King's Island!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

General Manager Megan was awesome! The room was clean along with the bathroom. Kids enjoyed the pool and breakfast was great! We will definitely recommend this hotel to others and we will stay again when we make our yearly trip to Kings Island.