“Consistent Hampton quality”

Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We were on a long road trip and stayed at this hotel as its location fit our travel plans. We prefer Hampton Inns for the quality of the accomodations and the complimentary hot breakfast. The latter facilitates getting on with the day.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

The sole reason I stayed here was due to a family emergency and my three night stay here exceeded my expectations. The king-bed room was large, clean, and well-appointed. The bed was comfortable, the mattress looked new, and the towels were larger than usual hotel towels. The free breakfast was nice, with hot & cold offerings. The staff went above & beyond to help me during a difficult family crisis. I cannot begin to tell you how kind and compassionate they were. Because of this stay, I will definitely seek out Hampton Inns for our future needs.

• Stayed: November 2013
Sheila R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you for all the knd words regarding our hotel and staff. We strive to make ever guest experience a pleasant one. Sorry to hear it was for an emergency I hope things are ok now..If you should need anything in the future please feel free to give me a call.

Thanks

Reviewed 1 December 2013

The rooms are dirty, dated, and in dire need of updating. I am surprised that Hilton continues to award this hotel a franchise. The bathroom fan has not been cleaned since installation and the light lens was cracked. The HVAC was all the one expected in a 1965 Motel 6. The furniture did not fit the room and it was virtually impossible to move around the bed. Housekeeping obviously guards the allocation of soap, shampoo, coffee, and towels.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sheila R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Thank you for selecting our hotel. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations--and I am disappointed that we were unable to meet your expectations for your stay with us. In your review, you bring up some great points that we are currently looking into. In regards to updating---we're already on our way. In fact, our property will be undergoing some renovations in the near future to address the concerns you addressed.

Please be assured that the feedback you provided in your review will be taken into consideration so that we may improve our guests’ in-property experience. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I typically stay at Hilton properties and specifically frequent Hampton Inn's. I was impressed with the room's furniture and quality. It was first class for a reasonable room rate. The convenience to Interstate 75 allowed me to get in and out easily.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sheila R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you for your great review! We strive to make every guests stay a pleasant one.

Please feel free to contact me in the future for any of your needs.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Hotel is an older hotel. Bathrooms need updating. Drains VERY slow. Govt. rate seemed high at $92.00 a night. Could use better signage off ramp to direct you to hotel. Location was quiet and safe. Good breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sheila R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your honesty and sincerely apologize if you found our hotel to be somewhat dated and in need of renovations. We are always looking for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest rooms as this is an area we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share.

Your business is very important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Comfortable and clean room. Plenty of storage and nice desk area for my laptop work. Bathroom fan needs new bearing but the towels and wash cloths are high quality and comfortable as well. Lots of TV channels for entertainment and free coffee 24 hours downstairs.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for being our guest we look forward to your next stay with us.

Sincerely

Reviewed 31 October 2013

After a fun day at King's Island it was nice to check in at a hotel that was nice, clean, & comfortable. Would definitely stay again and recommend to family/friends. Complimentary breakfast was good too.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the nice comments we strive to make every guest stay comfortable.

Your business is very important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us a call to book your next trip .. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!

Sincerely,.