Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island
US$86
ComfortSuites
Best Western Mason Inn(Mason)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$109
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
US$158
All reviewskings islandthe breakfast arearoom was cleanexcellent breakfastindoor poolamusement parkbreakfast itemswafflesconvenient locationdefinitely stay here againgreat place to staybusiness tripgreat roomone night staytennis tournamentcomplimentary breakfastexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Great Staff. This is totally what you would expect from Hampton Inn. The staff was great. The location was perfect. Hotel was clean. Room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good. What else can I say. Hampton in Mason is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Any of them are perfect
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Sheila R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know you had a great stay at our hotel. We vaule your comments and we strive to make each guest stay a pleasant one.

If I can be of any service to you feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

For the quality of this Hampton Inn, the prices are way too high. Normally Hampton Inns are fairly reliable. My room had the most awful smell. It smelled like cat spray, although the staff assured me they did not allow pets. I even bought some Febreeze and used almost the whole can, but the smell still remained. The bathroom sink was slow/backed up. The carpet seemed dirty. The parking lot was covered in ice and had no salt applied. I complained to the front desk about the smell in my room, and they assured me that housekeeping would address the smell, but they did not, nor did they offer to move me to another room. There are plenty of other hotels in the area, so stay away from this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sheila R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the odor you encountered during your stay, and we’re taking steps to make sure it won’t happen again. We know that travel can be stressful, and we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We hope you’ll stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We were on a long road trip and stayed at this hotel as its location fit our travel plans. We prefer Hampton Inns for the quality of the accomodations and the complimentary hot breakfast. The latter facilitates getting on with the day.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

The sole reason I stayed here was due to a family emergency and my three night stay here exceeded my expectations. The king-bed room was large, clean, and well-appointed. The bed was comfortable, the mattress looked new, and the towels were larger than usual hotel towels. The free breakfast was nice, with hot & cold offerings. The staff went above & beyond to help me during a difficult family crisis. I cannot begin to tell you how kind and compassionate they were. Because of this stay, I will definitely seek out Hampton Inns for our future needs.

• Stayed: November 2013
Sheila R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you for all the knd words regarding our hotel and staff. We strive to make ever guest experience a pleasant one. Sorry to hear it was for an emergency I hope things are ok now..If you should need anything in the future please feel free to give me a call.

Thanks

Reviewed 1 December 2013

The rooms are dirty, dated, and in dire need of updating. I am surprised that Hilton continues to award this hotel a franchise. The bathroom fan has not been cleaned since installation and the light lens was cracked. The HVAC was all the one expected in a 1965 Motel 6. The furniture did not fit the room and it was virtually impossible to move around the bed. Housekeeping obviously guards the allocation of soap, shampoo, coffee, and towels.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sheila R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Thank you for selecting our hotel. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations--and I am disappointed that we were unable to meet your expectations for your stay with us. In your review, you bring up some great points that we are currently looking into. In regards to updating---we're already on our way. In fact, our property will be undergoing some renovations in the near future to address the concerns you addressed.

Please be assured that the feedback you provided in your review will be taken into consideration so that we may improve our guests’ in-property experience. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.