“Clean and nice hotel”

Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The best and quietest air condition/heating. Room were clean without any smell. Breakfast were organized and comparable to 5 stars hotel. I would definitely go back to this hotel. Unfortunately, i didn't have time to spend on the gym or pool but they all looked very clean and tidy.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sheila R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you for taking time to give your feed back on our hotel, we strive to make your stay a pleasant one.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

The staff was really nice and the room was really clean. We like staying at the Hampton inn hotels. We would suggest that if you are wanting to have a pleasurable stay to stay at the Hampton inn hotels.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sheila R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you for taking time to give your feed back on our hotel, we strive to make your stay a comfortable one.

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Soft beds, easy check in, good basic breakfast, nice gym. As a business traveler I was pleased for the price. Wifi was a little slow but seems to always be at Hilton hotels I your not a member of the group. Easily recommend if you need a place to stay in Cincinnati suburbs

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Great Staff. This is totally what you would expect from Hampton Inn. The staff was great. The location was perfect. Hotel was clean. Room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good. What else can I say. Hampton in Mason is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Any of them are perfect
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Sheila R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know you had a great stay at our hotel. We vaule your comments and we strive to make each guest stay a pleasant one.

If I can be of any service to you feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

For the quality of this Hampton Inn, the prices are way too high. Normally Hampton Inns are fairly reliable. My room had the most awful smell. It smelled like cat spray, although the staff assured me they did not allow pets. I even bought some Febreeze and used almost the whole can, but the smell still remained. The bathroom sink was slow/backed up. The carpet seemed dirty. The parking lot was covered in ice and had no salt applied. I complained to the front desk about the smell in my room, and they assured me that housekeeping would address the smell, but they did not, nor did they offer to move me to another room. There are plenty of other hotels in the area, so stay away from this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sheila R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the odor you encountered during your stay, and we’re taking steps to make sure it won’t happen again. We know that travel can be stressful, and we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We hope you’ll stay with us again in the future.

Sheila Runk

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We were on a long road trip and stayed at this hotel as its location fit our travel plans. We prefer Hampton Inns for the quality of the accomodations and the complimentary hot breakfast. The latter facilitates getting on with the day.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

The sole reason I stayed here was due to a family emergency and my three night stay here exceeded my expectations. The king-bed room was large, clean, and well-appointed. The bed was comfortable, the mattress looked new, and the towels were larger than usual hotel towels. The free breakfast was nice, with hot & cold offerings. The staff went above & beyond to help me during a difficult family crisis. I cannot begin to tell you how kind and compassionate they were. Because of this stay, I will definitely seek out Hampton Inns for our future needs.

• Stayed: November 2013
Sheila R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you for all the knd words regarding our hotel and staff. We strive to make ever guest experience a pleasant one. Sorry to hear it was for an emergency I hope things are ok now..If you should need anything in the future please feel free to give me a call.

Thanks