“Kings Island”

Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Bristol, United States
“Kings Island”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Very good location, nicely maintained, no issues. If you are looking for a nice place to stay close to Kings Island. It is also not far from Cincinnati and was nicer that the hotel we stayed at downtown for far less.

2 Thank Brian S
Sheila R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you for taking time to say sucj good things about our hotel! We look forward to serving you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Mason, United States
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My fridge stayed full of water from the time I checked in until I checked out. No fixing replacing or cleaning it from the staff at all. There was remodeling occurring at this hotel during my stay. From my room on the 3rd floor I witnessed the construction crew spraying off their paint rollers, brushes, and buckets in a corn field next door. They then proceeded to dump buckets of either chemicals or dirty water etc. into the same corn field. I have the video of it happening. I did not have time while I was there on business but when I return in June I plan on tracking down the owner of the corn field and sharing the video.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Derick T
Sheila R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us and I have addressed these issues with our staff and contrators. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise and your feedback will help us improve. Thank you once again for your comments.
Elizabethtown, United States
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The room was a good value for the money. It was a clean, safe, quiet place to stay. I appreciated the refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. However, I did not like the fact that almost all of the lights were on timers. The lights went out at inconvenient times. This seemed like a tacky way to save a few cents. I will pay a couple of dollars to have the lights left on when I turn them on.

Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We stay at this hotel when we have family celebrations. Its always clean, very quiet, and the breakfast is fantastic. No matter what time of year we go it is always a great play away from home to settle down for the night.

1 Thank Rose H
Brook Park, Ohio
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here twice in the past two weeks and were satisfied each time. A little above the typical Hampton. Rooms were clean and comfortable. My only issue which was just me..... they recently varnished the doors to the rooms, which left them unpleasantly sticky! But this is just a minor thing. Breakfast was good, hot and cold selections, with plenty of available seating. Location is excellent, being just minutes from Kings Island, and multiple food choices. I would definitely choose this Hampton Inn again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank momof3BrookPark_Ohio
Dandridge, United States
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Overall the hotel was neat, clean and friendly. The room was very well kept. We also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast which had many choices. We will use this hotel again for the above reasons and it's location.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Janet K
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Hamptons are my hotel of choice for routine, non-resort travel. They tend to be very good in all the basics. That said, some Hamptons are extremely nice and others can be just good. The older ones or ones with maintenance issues make you appreciate the new, top Hamptons. This Hampton has been refurnished and is very nice but not perfect. Lobby common areas are very nice. The room we stayed it was redone and had a great bed and was very clean. Bathroom redo was not a 100% job so you could tell tub and ceiling tiles were original or at least it wasn't a gutted and redone bathroom. Not bad at all, just not that 100% new feel. This place gets busy being close to Kings Island. I'd stay here again and it was an A- Hampton. I've stayed at nicer Hamptons but you shouldn't be disappointed here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Bjmoo10
Sheila R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you its guest like you that make it all worth the hard work............