“Very impressed with our first stay at a Hyatt Place!”

Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Mason
GreenLeadersBronze level
North Canton, Ohio
“Very impressed with our first stay at a Hyatt Place!”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I booked this hotel through Priceline Name Your Own price and got a very good deal. I've never stayed at a Hyatt before and I was very impressed with this hotel. It was very clean, the rooms were really large and included a separate seating area with a couch and desk, and the bed was surprisingly comfortable. This hotel is also very conveniently located and includes a free full breakfast. My only complaint was that I had requested the sheets to be changed and housekeeping didn't change them. Management took care of the issue immediately though. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, 4 June 2013
Tia C,

Thank You for your comments about your recent stay with us. I will share your comments with my staff, including with the Housekeeping department about ensuring sheets are changed during the stay over service when requested. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We stayed here to visit some friends. We got a good deal on the room. The hotel is newer and very nice. The breakfast was very impressive as it came with the room. The only complaint with the hotel room was the bathroom was extremely tight to get in and out because the toilet and shower were so close to the door. I would definitely stay here again and it was nice having free internet in the room. Our room was very large and came with a refrigerator. We were impressed that our room with a king bed had a separate sitting area so it would be good for families to have space in the room.

Room Tip: Would recommend a higher level room as its farther away from lobby noise.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Paul V,

Thank You very much for the postive comments. I will make sure to share them with my staff. We look forward to your stay next time you are in town!
Danville, West Virginia
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We decided just a couple of days before the weekend to go to Kings Island for the weekend. I had originally booked a different hotel but called to cancel it and decided to stay here because it was closer. The location is great. Lot's of restaurants & such in the area. This place is super nice and staff was really friendly. Me & my daughter used the exercise facility & it was equally nice. Our room was plenty big enough for me & my family. The only complaint that I have is that we could hear kids running up and down the hall all hours of the night. I normally wouldn't complain about something like that but, this is a pet friendly hotel & we brought our little dog with us. Someone called to complain saying our dog was barking & it was like 8pm at night. I also heard another dog barking & I wonder if they called on that dog also? I told the manager that he was barking at all those kids running up and down the halls that to him he thought someone was knocking at the door. I understand people don't want to hear dogs barking when they're trying to sleep, but this was at 8pm at night & they should've thought about that before they stayed in a "pet friendly" hotel. I really liked the hotel, but doubt i will stay again because we were told if it continued we would have to leave.

loraberry,

Thank You very much for your recent stay and review of the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I apologize about the complaint on your dog but please understand that we have to ensure the comfort and satisfaction for all our guest's staying in the hotel no matter the time. I do hope that you give us another chance next time you are in Mason Ohio.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We stayed here for two nights and we would go back for sure. The location is ideal, we went to Kings Island, Ikea and Jungle Jims. There is also a Greaters ice cream store in the same parking lot which was handy. Our room was nice but small and the bathroom was tiny, so tiny it was hard to get in and shut the door. The toilet is in the same area as the shower too. We used the pool and thought it was nice, they have beach towels out for guests use too. The breakfest which is included is really better than most, we ate there both mornings. This does seem to be a hot hotel for groups which we shared the hotel with what felt like 1,000 teens but the hotel seemed to handle the crowd well. All in all we had a great stay.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
aconner08,

I appreciate your business and review about your recent stay. I am glad to see you were able to have so much fun and do so many things while staying in the Mason area. My team and I hope to see you again next time you are in the Mason area!!
Burnaby, BC
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Stayed here late last month while nearing the end of a 5-day road trip. This was my first stay at a Hyatt Place and I was pleasantly surprised. Staff were busy but quickly took care of me, just walking in off the street.
Room was more than I expected. I really enjoyed the LARGE flat screen TV that could be viewed in the living area or bedroom area. Everything was gorgeous, bed was super comfortable, and the room itself was very spacious and laid out in a very well thought-out manner.
Breakfast, included with the room, was very good. Of course, the hot food was not quite as beautiful as on the hotel's professional pictures, but it was rather "gourmet" and delicious all the same. I was surprised and the number of young professionals at breakfast early on. I was happy to have the pool to myself for a delightful morning swim then enjoy breakfast after the in-crowd was "out"!
I eagerly signed up for Hyatt's rewards program and look forward to staying with one of their hotels again soon.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
mcbill58,

Thank You very much for your recent review and stay at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. We appreaciate the positive feedback and look forward to seeing you again when you pass through Cincinnati!!
Sciotoville, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay. Very clean and nice. Air conditioning was not working fully, but it was not hot enough to matter too terribly. Staff was friendly, recommended events happening in the area. We didn't eat from there new menu, but breakfast was nice.

• Stayed March 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I stayed here in March 2013 on a business trip. This was the first time that I stayed in a Hyatt Place and I really enjoyed my stay. The check-in process was expedient and the staff was friendly. The rooms were modern and clean, with comfortable beds. The breakfast bar, which was included in with the price of the room, was better than what I expected. I would definitely stay here again when visiting the area.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, 7 March 2013
Benzboy06,

Thank You very much for your recent stay and review of the property. I am glad to know that you were completely satisfied we look forward to your next visit to the property.