“Great place!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great place!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We spent one night here so we could enjoy the nearby amusement park (King's Island) for 2 days. We had 2 full beds and a sleeper sofa, and we were so happy that the hotel and room looked JUST LIKE the pictures online! Modern luxury decor throughout the hotel, lots of living space in the room, seating area separate from the beds and the TV could be swiveled and viewed from either location. The staff members were very friendly, helpful, and professional. No problems checking in or out, rooms were very clean, breakfast was good. The pool was a little small, and no hot tub that I saw, but we weren't there to swim anyway (the amusement park included a water park). Great value for the money.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
KJM688,

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Hyatt Place in Mason Ohio. I will make sure to share your comments with my staff and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
richmond va
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Motel/hotel choices that the soccer travel teams make are mostly hit or miss. What a delightful surprise this hotel was. Super comfortable beds. Spacious room and bathrooms. Refrigerators. Large sectional sofa with chaise lounge in the sitting area. Free hot and delicious breakfast provided. Multiple charging stations. Great location. Next door to Graeter's......best ice cream on the planet.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
cracklin,

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with the Hyatt Place Mason Ohio. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I will make sure to share your positive comments with my staff. We looked forward to your next stay with us!!
Lebanon, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Rooms were nice. Breakfast was good. There was a noise problem while I was there - guests. The staff tried to control it but should have done more. You can borrow high-speed blow dryer and flat iron - just sign your name.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
Morgan2010,

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay and the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I truly apologize that my staff was unable to resolve the situation with the noisy guests next to your room. Please know that I will follow up with my staff to see what else could have been done, so that we can better handle these situations in the future. Again thank you for your business and we hope you choose us again next time you are in Cincinnati!
Washington DC
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We were here over the wknd for a wedding. Great room, great location, lots of restaurants and shops near by (strip mall area, Walmart, Panera, Walgreens etc)- large room and a great value, nicely sectioned into workspace, bathroom area, bedroom area, swivel TV. VERY comfy beds, breakfast itself was very good, but seating area was too small and crowded on Sunday @ 8am. Fitness room was clean and fairly large for a hotel gym and water/towels available. No free weights, just cardio. Would suggest more towel hanging hooks/bars in the room. However at the end the biggest negative was there was a remark on our bill that "Customer is extremely demanding" and we obviously inquired at checkout! They apologized and said it was from the reservations desk not about us but whomever made the reservation...another family member had made the reservation and perhaps this was somewhat true but don't put your personal notes on a customer's bill. Argh! Would stay here again otherwise though.

Room Tip: away from elevator
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, 24 June 2013
Asha123,

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay with us. I will share your positive comments about the hotel with my staff. I wanted to also apologize for the comments you saw on your hotel folio upon checkout. Those comments most certainly did not come from my staff at the hotel. I want you to know that I have personally spoken with our reservations department about this and told then the comments were unacceptable and in poor taste. It is to my understanding that they are going to get in contact with you to apologize personally. I do hope to see you again next time you are in Cincinnati. Again, thank you for your business.
Reviewed 2 June 2013

After a grueling 10 hours of driving from Albany NY we luckily found this hotel when most of the others in the area were sold out due to the long memorial day weekend and a local popular amusement park nearby. The room gorgeous, the staff the absolute best and the warm free breakfast a wonderful surprise to a very thankful trio of weary travelers! I highly recommend!

Room Tip: Just ask the staff upon check-in.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, 4 June 2013
Barbara M,

I appreciate your business and comments about your recent stay with us. We look forward to seeing you and your family again next time you are in Mason!
North Canton, Ohio
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I booked this hotel through Priceline Name Your Own price and got a very good deal. I've never stayed at a Hyatt before and I was very impressed with this hotel. It was very clean, the rooms were really large and included a separate seating area with a couch and desk, and the bed was surprisingly comfortable. This hotel is also very conveniently located and includes a free full breakfast. My only complaint was that I had requested the sheets to be changed and housekeeping didn't change them. Management took care of the issue immediately though. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Tia C,

Thank You for your comments about your recent stay with us. I will share your comments with my staff, including with the Housekeeping department about ensuring sheets are changed during the stay over service when requested. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to your next stay with us!
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We stayed here to visit some friends. We got a good deal on the room. The hotel is newer and very nice. The breakfast was very impressive as it came with the room. The only complaint with the hotel room was the bathroom was extremely tight to get in and out because the toilet and shower were so close to the door. I would definitely stay here again and it was nice having free internet in the room. Our room was very large and came with a refrigerator. We were impressed that our room with a king bed had a separate sitting area so it would be good for families to have space in the room.

Room Tip: Would recommend a higher level room as its farther away from lobby noise.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Paul V,

Thank You very much for the postive comments. I will make sure to share them with my staff. We look forward to your stay next time you are in town!