“Location, Location, Location!”

Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Mason
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I am always pleased with my stays at this particular hotel chain! This particular Hyatt Place is no exception ,as it offered close dining (Carabbas, Applebees, Chick Fil-A, etc.), shopping (Marshalls, Walmart, Dick's Sporting Goods, etc,), and other great convenient options such as a Whole Foods grocery store! The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, and I couldn't have been more pleased with my stay! Thank you Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Sdgirl077675,

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure to share your comments with my staff. We all very much look forward to your next visit to the Mason area. Again, Thank You very much for your business.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I got married in Mason, OH, this past winter December. Most of the wedding guests stayed at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast in Mason, OH. My wife and I were planning the wedding from Seattle, WA. The Sales Manager was excellent; courteous, always responded in a timely manner, and able to accommodate all of the changes that happen when a wedding draws near. When I arrived at the Hyatt Place I found the rest of the staff to be just as exemplary. Whether working the front desk, housekeeping, or just walking through the hall; everyone was friendly, polite, helpful, and courteous. The staff assisted us in handing out the welcome bags to our guests when they arrived. The group rate we got was one of the lowest rates offered by the hotels in that area. The rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable. All of our guests enjoyed their stay at the Hyatt. They made a very stressful situation easy for myself and my wife. I would highly recommend the Hyatt Place to others.

Room Tip: Every room had a sleeper sofa in it. This allowed larger families to stay in one room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Aaron Q,

Congratulations on your wedding. I am very glad to hear that we were able to contribute in a positive manner to this occasion. I will make sure to share your positive comments with the rest of my staff. Thank you choosing us for your host hotel during your wedding and we hope to see you again next time you are in Cincinnati.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

My family and I (wife and twin 7 year olds) stayed at the Hyatt Place in Mason, OH while visiting friends after Christmas. The reason we picked the hotel was that it looked updated online, it has an indoor pool, and was very close to our friends' house. Also, we liked the free breakfast. Overall the stay was very good. We liked the hotel, it was very close to everything, the pool was great, and my wife enjoyed the gym. Even the breakfast was good. The room was great technology wise. We took my sons' new Xbox with us and there was a technology port that you could easily hook it up to the TV without having to fool around behind the TV. A really cool feature. My only complaint would be the size of the beds. They are doubles, but they seemed really small. Otherwise it would have been a perfect stay. I would recommend if you have more then 3 people looking at different room options. Not sure what other options there are, but maybe the King with a pullout would have been better.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Keith M,

I appreciate your comments about your recent stay with us. I am happy to learn that, for the most part, you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize that you were not satisfied with the beds in your room. I can assure you that they are a standard hotel double bed. For your next stay I would suggest the King sized bed with a pull out. It usually works perfect for a family of your size. Again, thank you for your business and we hope to see you and your family again in the future.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

This was our second stay at this property. Everything worked out great. We were here for a new year celebration. The free breakfast was really good. Staff very friendly and the room was clean. Only complaint; the very small bathroom.

We'll be back.

Room Tip: My wife is a smoker, so we got a room on the 1st floor so she could easily step outside to smoke.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Kelly C,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I will make sure to share your positive comments with my staff. We hope to see you again next time you are in Cincinnati

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Love, love the Hyatt Place in Mason. Wonderful caring staff! Clean rooms that are always inviting and comfortable. The layout of the rooms was thought out perfectly. Lots of choices close by for dinner. PLUS, a Graters right beside the hotel! A Cincinnati Favorite for a reason!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

605donnas605,

I would like to thank you for your comments about your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We all look forward to being your hosts again should you return to the Cincinnati area.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

We stayed three nights over the Thanksgiving holiday. We got the room with two double beds. OMG, the beds were so small! My wife and I, two relatively small people, could not get comfortable. Miserable is better put.

The temperature was also difficult to control. Though set at 70 degrees, it felt over 80. We never got the temperature right.

The living area was very nice. The kids actually liked sleeping on the sectional couch more than in the bed.

The bathroom was small, but clean. The desk area was nice and the TV was great.

Breakfast was complimentary. About what I was willing to pay for it. But the kids enjoyed the Froot Loops. The bar was small but the drink was generous especially considering the price.

Check-in was smooth and the staff extremely nice.

Would I return? Maybe. But not with the family. I've stayed at Hyatt Places in the past and really enjoyed the hotel chain...not this one, not this time.

Room Tip: We were in Room 606. Though the hotel seemed very busy, our room was quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Stephen M,

I appreciate your comments about your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. Please know that I will personally address your comments and we will look to improve. I do hope to see you again next time you visit the Cincinnati area. Again, thank you for your business.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

My daughter had reserved 2 rooms for 2 nights for her wedding. I had given the sales department my credit card information thinking that this was all taken care of. First of all my in-laws arrived and were asked to give them a credit card. I had to go downstairs and straighten out the error as one of the rooms belonged to them which I was paying for. Then after the wedding we found that my daughter's card was charged instead of mine. After informing the sales department of this error I was told it would be fixed immediately. This was from September 7, 2013 and it is now October 25, 2013. Needless to say I was not impressed with the service. The rooms are very nice but that is all the good I have to say about this Hyatt.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Kra53jasper,

I want to sincerely apologize for our complete failure on the billing for your rooms. I want to also apologize for the time it took me to correct the problem. Please know that this is not the norm around here and will not happen again. Also know that I have credited the fees your daughter incurred back to her card. Again I apologize for the inconvenience.