Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast
US$83
US$86
ComfortSuites
Best Western Mason Inn(Mason)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$154
  • Restaurant
US$113
US$194
All reviewskings islandwet barfree breakfastgraeter's ice creamsitting arearooms are largetwo double bedswould stay here againyogurtstaff was very friendly and helpfulflat screenfront desk staffbusiness travelwould highly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelshopping and restaurantsindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I have spent a week at this hotel - the king suite is very comfortable with a good comfortable work desk and chair, excellent supportive bed, good shower facilities and enough A/V hookups should you need them for using the TV as an external monitor.

The hot/cold breakfast is enjoyable with decent coffee and selection of breakfast items. Bar is open late should you care for a beverage after a gruelling day at the office.

Well located and convenient for local businesses as well as for Whole Foods, Starbucks etc.

I will be returning to this hotel for another two weeks. Well recommended.

Room Tip: High floors are very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Spbutterworth,

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to having you as our guest again when you return to the area in a couple of weeks. Again, Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Nice hotel in a convenient location right near the highway. Room was clean and modern. All necessary conveniences provided. Modern decor with large flat screen TV. Bathroom is virtually new. Stand up shower, no bathtub. Morning breakfast is self serve but is above average for a continental selection. Beer, wine and mixed drinks are available but not a traditional bar. Food service is limited... there is not a full restaurant but sandwich service is available.

Room Tip: If you need a tub, specify when you book. Most rooms have standup showers only.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

MediaManCleveland,

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Just a tip for your future bookings; all of our rooms with two double beds have a tub in them, it’s only the King size bedded rooms which have the stand in showers. Thank you very much for your business as we hope to see you again next time you are in the Mason area!!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I stayed at the Hyatt Place in Mason for a couple of weeks last year when I was in Mason for business. I am a Hyatt Hotel fan and have been increasingly impressed with the Hyatt Place brand. This location did not disappoint.

The rooms are very standard across the brand, with a large work space, sitting area, and wet bar type of an area with refrigerator and microwave, apart from the bedroom and bath. The bed is comfortable and the hotel very quiet.

The free breakfast in the morning is very nice with lots of options and easy to grab and go. It was always quite busy and the staff did a great job keeping up with fresh foods. At night the lobby has a small bar area and you can order food from a menu that has lots of choices.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Ord2002,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your positive comments. Since you enjoy staying with Hyatt please consider joining our frequent stay program (Hyatt Gold Passport) if you haven’t already done so. I am confident you will be impressed with the benefits the Hyatt Gold passport program offers. We do hope to see you again next time you are in the Mason area. Again thank you for your business.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I am always pleased with my stays at this particular hotel chain! This particular Hyatt Place is no exception ,as it offered close dining (Carabbas, Applebees, Chick Fil-A, etc.), shopping (Marshalls, Walmart, Dick's Sporting Goods, etc,), and other great convenient options such as a Whole Foods grocery store! The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, and I couldn't have been more pleased with my stay! Thank you Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Sdgirl077675,

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure to share your comments with my staff. We all very much look forward to your next visit to the Mason area. Again, Thank You very much for your business.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I got married in Mason, OH, this past winter December. Most of the wedding guests stayed at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast in Mason, OH. My wife and I were planning the wedding from Seattle, WA. The Sales Manager was excellent; courteous, always responded in a timely manner, and able to accommodate all of the changes that happen when a wedding draws near. When I arrived at the Hyatt Place I found the rest of the staff to be just as exemplary. Whether working the front desk, housekeeping, or just walking through the hall; everyone was friendly, polite, helpful, and courteous. The staff assisted us in handing out the welcome bags to our guests when they arrived. The group rate we got was one of the lowest rates offered by the hotels in that area. The rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable. All of our guests enjoyed their stay at the Hyatt. They made a very stressful situation easy for myself and my wife. I would highly recommend the Hyatt Place to others.

Room Tip: Every room had a sleeper sofa in it. This allowed larger families to stay in one room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Aaron Q,

Congratulations on your wedding. I am very glad to hear that we were able to contribute in a positive manner to this occasion. I will make sure to share your positive comments with the rest of my staff. Thank you choosing us for your host hotel during your wedding and we hope to see you again next time you are in Cincinnati.