“Friendly Staff, Comfortable, As expected of Hyatt Place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Mason
GreenLeadersBronze level
Rochester, New York
“Friendly Staff, Comfortable, As expected of Hyatt Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for one night in December. It was exactly as I would expect from a quality Hyatt Place Hotel.

The rooms were clean and spacious with all of the amenities we required.

The TV had all of the normal Hyatt Hookups for computers so we were able to watch Netflix easily from our laptop.

The staff checked us in quickly and directed us to some local restaurants for dinner.

Thanks!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Jeremy L,

I appreciate your comments about your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I am happy to hear that you were completely satisfied with the hotel and the staff. Again thank you for your comments and your business and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Round Rock, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

I stayed at the Hyatt Place on business. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel was completely booked, but it didn't feel crowded. The breakfast was hot, fresh, and tasty! I ordered from their dinner menu the first night I was there - they don't have to-go boxes, so if you want to take it to your room, you have to carry your own plates up...so don't order a lot unless you have someone to help you carry it! The food was good. I ordered hummus, a cheeseburger, and cheesecake. The cheeseburger was very good. The hummus was pretty good - but a little expensive for what you got. The first two bites of the cheesecake were great, but the crust ended up being soggy. For the price, I would recommend walking across the parking lot and going to Carabbas.
There are restaurants up and down the street - so if you have transportation, there are many options. If you don't, there is Graeters, Carabbas, Five Guys, Chipotle, and a Chinese restaurant within a short walking distance. Close to the highway, but far enough away not to hear any traffic.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Caltex77,

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I was glad to read that for the most part you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly take a look at our cheesecake to see why the quality wasn’t quite there. Again thank you for your business and we look forward to having you as our guest again!!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

I have spent a week at this hotel - the king suite is very comfortable with a good comfortable work desk and chair, excellent supportive bed, good shower facilities and enough A/V hookups should you need them for using the TV as an external monitor.

The hot/cold breakfast is enjoyable with decent coffee and selection of breakfast items. Bar is open late should you care for a beverage after a gruelling day at the office.

Well located and convenient for local businesses as well as for Whole Foods, Starbucks etc.

I will be returning to this hotel for another two weeks. Well recommended.

Room Tip: High floors are very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Spbutterworth,

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to having you as our guest again when you return to the area in a couple of weeks. Again, Thank you for your business.
Willoughby Hills, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Nice hotel in a convenient location right near the highway. Room was clean and modern. All necessary conveniences provided. Modern decor with large flat screen TV. Bathroom is virtually new. Stand up shower, no bathtub. Morning breakfast is self serve but is above average for a continental selection. Beer, wine and mixed drinks are available but not a traditional bar. Food service is limited... there is not a full restaurant but sandwich service is available.

Room Tip: If you need a tub, specify when you book. Most rooms have standup showers only.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
MediaManCleveland,

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Just a tip for your future bookings; all of our rooms with two double beds have a tub in them, it’s only the King size bedded rooms which have the stand in showers. Thank you very much for your business as we hope to see you again next time you are in the Mason area!!
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

I stayed at the Hyatt Place in Mason for a couple of weeks last year when I was in Mason for business. I am a Hyatt Hotel fan and have been increasingly impressed with the Hyatt Place brand. This location did not disappoint.

The rooms are very standard across the brand, with a large work space, sitting area, and wet bar type of an area with refrigerator and microwave, apart from the bedroom and bath. The bed is comfortable and the hotel very quiet.

The free breakfast in the morning is very nice with lots of options and easy to grab and go. It was always quite busy and the staff did a great job keeping up with fresh foods. At night the lobby has a small bar area and you can order food from a menu that has lots of choices.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Ord2002,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your positive comments. Since you enjoy staying with Hyatt please consider joining our frequent stay program (Hyatt Gold Passport) if you haven’t already done so. I am confident you will be impressed with the benefits the Hyatt Gold passport program offers. We do hope to see you again next time you are in the Mason area. Again thank you for your business.
Spearfish, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

I am always pleased with my stays at this particular hotel chain! This particular Hyatt Place is no exception ,as it offered close dining (Carabbas, Applebees, Chick Fil-A, etc.), shopping (Marshalls, Walmart, Dick's Sporting Goods, etc,), and other great convenient options such as a Whole Foods grocery store! The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, and I couldn't have been more pleased with my stay! Thank you Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Sdgirl077675,

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure to share your comments with my staff. We all very much look forward to your next visit to the Mason area. Again, Thank You very much for your business.
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

I got married in Mason, OH, this past winter December. Most of the wedding guests stayed at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast in Mason, OH. My wife and I were planning the wedding from Seattle, WA. The Sales Manager was excellent; courteous, always responded in a timely manner, and able to accommodate all of the changes that happen when a wedding draws near. When I arrived at the Hyatt Place I found the rest of the staff to be just as exemplary. Whether working the front desk, housekeeping, or just walking through the hall; everyone was friendly, polite, helpful, and courteous. The staff assisted us in handing out the welcome bags to our guests when they arrived. The group rate we got was one of the lowest rates offered by the hotels in that area. The rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable. All of our guests enjoyed their stay at the Hyatt. They made a very stressful situation easy for myself and my wife. I would highly recommend the Hyatt Place to others.

Room Tip: Every room had a sleeper sofa in it. This allowed larger families to stay in one room.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Aaron Q,

Congratulations on your wedding. I am very glad to hear that we were able to contribute in a positive manner to this occasion. I will make sure to share your positive comments with the rest of my staff. Thank you choosing us for your host hotel during your wedding and we hope to see you again next time you are in Cincinnati.