“Excellent place to stay”

Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Mason
GreenLeadersBronze level
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Excellent place to stay”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Every room is a suite with large 42" lg flatscreen. Super clean rooms and hotel overall. Free hot breakfast is really pretty good sausage, b&g, eggs. Nice night life in lobby, good place to visit and grab a drink. Love this place have stayed several times. Close to shopping and nice restaurants.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Slimkarr,

Thank you very much for your business and recent comments about your stay at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I will make sure to share your comments with my staff. Again Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again next time you are in Mason!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Livonia, Louisiana
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Amerisuites did a much better job managing this property than Hyatt.
I'll post pictures, which say a thousand words, on this site. The staff was rude and not helpful at all when I asked about local eating establishments. They said " Just drive around you'll find something"
The view from my room was of a few empty beer cans and a old
moldy shed, yuck!! The place is run down and the furniture is stained add well as the carpeting. The bathroom door was all " chewed" up

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Don C
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Don C,

Thank You for staying at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I sincerely apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your experience at the hotel. I only wish we would have had the opportunity to ensure your satisfaction before you left the hotel. Please rest assure that I will personally address all your comments with my team and we will learn from our mistakes and improve for the future. The only thing I have to disagree with you on is the picture of the bathroom. There is no evidence in that picture of the existence of any mold, much less black mold. We strive to build loyalty to the brand and ensure all our guests are satisfied with their stay. Again, I apologize that we fell short of that goal with you. We hope to have another chance to earn your business next time you are in Cincinnati.
Bulverde, Texas, United States
Reviewed 20 March 2014

FIrst off, I was surprised by the size of the room. I was travelling for business but this room could have easily accommodated a family of 4. Second the breakfasts were fantastic for healthy eaters. It's rare to find a breakfast (FREE!!) that isn't full of sugar and carbs. They have breakfast sandwiches everyday. One was open faced with spinach and turkey sausage...THANK YOU for considering those of us trying to eat healthy while on the road.

The staff was friendly and accommodating...helping me print off paperwork when I needed it.

The only thing that was a drawback for me (and I know I am a rarity) is that the fitness room is cardio only. The machines were great! But I like to have some weights available when I workout.

otherwise, I would MUCH prefer this place to the other hotel I stayed at right next door!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Andrea S,
Thank you for commenting on your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. For future stays please know that we do have a relationship with the Lifetime Fitness that is about 1 mile from the hotel. Just bring your room key and you will get access to the club. I will make sure to share your comments with my staff. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again next time you are in Mason!!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We stayed here during our business trip. We dont really have any other good choice around Mason, OH that would allowed small dog. The staff was friendly, room was nice and clean. The drawback would be no room service. You can order the food and pick up at the front desk. As the matter of fact the front desk staff also cook the food which we found it very odd. This is Hyatt Place after all, they dont have bell-person, no room service, no laundry service nor machine. If you stay here for a week be sure to pack enough cloths!!!

Courtney L,

Thank You for taking time to comment about your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I apologize if our service did not live up to your standards. Select service hotels generally do not offer Room Service or Bell Staff. Those types of services can be found at full service Hyatts (ie Hyatt Regency). We do offer a laundry service that could have serviced your clothes same day, I apologize if this information was not properly given to you. I will share your comments with my staff and we will strive to improve. Thank you for your business!
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for one night in December. It was exactly as I would expect from a quality Hyatt Place Hotel.

The rooms were clean and spacious with all of the amenities we required.

The TV had all of the normal Hyatt Hookups for computers so we were able to watch Netflix easily from our laptop.

The staff checked us in quickly and directed us to some local restaurants for dinner.

Thanks!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Jeremy L,

I appreciate your comments about your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I am happy to hear that you were completely satisfied with the hotel and the staff. Again thank you for your comments and your business and we hope to see you again soon!
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I stayed at the Hyatt Place on business. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel was completely booked, but it didn't feel crowded. The breakfast was hot, fresh, and tasty! I ordered from their dinner menu the first night I was there - they don't have to-go boxes, so if you want to take it to your room, you have to carry your own plates up...so don't order a lot unless you have someone to help you carry it! The food was good. I ordered hummus, a cheeseburger, and cheesecake. The cheeseburger was very good. The hummus was pretty good - but a little expensive for what you got. The first two bites of the cheesecake were great, but the crust ended up being soggy. For the price, I would recommend walking across the parking lot and going to Carabbas.
There are restaurants up and down the street - so if you have transportation, there are many options. If you don't, there is Graeters, Carabbas, Five Guys, Chipotle, and a Chinese restaurant within a short walking distance. Close to the highway, but far enough away not to hear any traffic.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Caltex77,

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I was glad to read that for the most part you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly take a look at our cheesecake to see why the quality wasn’t quite there. Again thank you for your business and we look forward to having you as our guest again!!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I have spent a week at this hotel - the king suite is very comfortable with a good comfortable work desk and chair, excellent supportive bed, good shower facilities and enough A/V hookups should you need them for using the TV as an external monitor.

The hot/cold breakfast is enjoyable with decent coffee and selection of breakfast items. Bar is open late should you care for a beverage after a gruelling day at the office.

Well located and convenient for local businesses as well as for Whole Foods, Starbucks etc.

I will be returning to this hotel for another two weeks. Well recommended.

Room Tip: High floors are very quiet.